Love confessions.

PICK EITHER ONE YOU WANT TO START WITH! IF ONE FINISHES AND YOURE NOT DONE READING CHOOSE THE OTHER ONE IF THAT MAKES SENSE
I'll tell you when to start playing the song (music) :)

PICK EITHER ONE YOU WANT TO START WITH! IF ONE FINISHES AND YOURE NOT DONE READING CHOOSE THE OTHER ONE IF THAT MAKES SENSEI'll tell you when to start playing the song (music) :)

Me: Hey yall when are we leaving?
Devy🤩: Oh we're coming to u, we're gonna hang at ur place for a bit then head to Carlos's party

Me: Oh ok see ya later

I scrolled through Instagram and saw that Alex was going to post in a little, he is the cutest/hottest boy ever! Five minutes later Devyn, Destiny, and Vereena pulled up to my house. "HEYYY BIITCHH!" Destiny said. "HEYYYY," I said and ran to them. "Y/n are the girls here?" My mom asked. "Si mama," I said and allowed them to come into my house. We chilled in the living room and talked. "I heard that Alex Guzman is going to be there y/nnn.'' Devyn said. My eyes widened and I felt excited. "I also heard that he has a crush on you," Vereena said. "No, he doesn't." I smiled. "MMMM THATS WHAT WE HEARDD!" They all laughed. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

ALEXS POV!!

I was chilling at Carlos's house waiting for the party to start. "Aye Alex guess who's coming?" Carlos said. "Ummm, Diego?" I said. "No, guess again." He said. "Ummm I don't know," I said. "I invited y/n." Carlos smirked. My eyes widened. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?" I said. "I don't know," Carlos said. "Bitch you are so dumb," I said. "You're gonna confess your love for her today and you guys better date," Carlos said. "Bet." I said. It is now 9:30 and a lot of people are here. I went to go get a drink of soda and then I saw y/n walk in with her friends. She looked gorgeous. Her hair was curled, her make up was done perfectly, the way her body looked in her outfit made me feel....I don't know. "ALEX!" Carlos yelled over the blasting music. I walked over to them and made eye contact with y/n she gave me a sweet smile and I gave her one back.

YOUR POV
Carlos and Alex talked to my friend group for a bit. "We'll be back we're gonna go get a drink." Destiny said. "Oh I'll come!" I smiled and began to follow. " no! Go talk to Alex!" Vereena smiled. "oh okay." I said. "No y/n not in a bad way, go try to get with alex." Vereena said hugging me. "Oh okay!" I smiled. "You better have a make out session with him by tonight." Devyn said. "Bet." I smiled. "50 dollars." Destiny said. "From all of you." I said. The nodded and we all shook hands. They went to go get a drink and I went back with Alex. Thank god carlos was still there. "Oh I'll be back ima go get some chips cuz ya boi is hungry." Carlos said. I froze and knew how awkward it'll be. It was now me and Alex. Alone. Awkward as fuck. "Sooo..." I said. "Um I think ima go um use the restroom I'll be back." Alex said. "oh ok." I said. "Be right back." Alex said. Maybe he doesn't like me. I thought to myself. I walked to my friends and they were dancing all over their boyfriends and Vereena was dancing alone and enjoy herself. They saw me and Vereena pulled me to dance with her. "WHATS WRONG BITCH?" Vereena yelled over the loud music. "UM ALEX WENT TO THE BATHROOM." I yelled back. She rolled her eyes and kept dancing. I decided to dance too. Carlos handed me a cup with beer in it. I drank some and began to dance to working me by Quavo. I ran my hands through my hair and felt someone grab my hips. I turned around and saw some random guy. "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!" I heard someone yell. "AND SO WHAT IF I DONT?" The guy yelled back. "ILL BEAT YOUR ASS." The other guy yelled. "YOU JUST JEALOUS YOU WONT BE ABLE TO FUCK HER? RIGHT GUZMAN?" He yelled. Then it clicked. It was Alex. I felt happy and excited. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I said. "Nah shawty you gonna come with me and ima fuck you as hard as I can." He smirked. I gasped and my friends began attacking the shit out of him. I decided to join in. We left that pussy fucked up. "CRAZY PUTAS!" He yelled. "FUCK YOU!" Devyn said. After having a couple of more drinks, I felt a little tired so I went outside and sat near the pool. I sat criss crossed and watched the water turn different colors. Does Alex really like me? Is he doing it for a bet? He probably likes some popular girl and is forced to "like" me. All those thought ran through my head at one time. "Hey y/n," I heard a voice say. "hey." I said quietly. "Are you ok?" Alex said. "yeah." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes I am alex? I am!" I said in a frustrated tone. "Y/n what happened?" He asked. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "Come on y/n, talk to me." He said quietly. "Fine," i sighed out.
(Que first song of ur choice:) )
"Well um, I don't know if you know but I have a somewhat huge crush on you," I said, I felt scared of his reaction. "And when we were alone it seemed like you didn't wanna talk to me at all, and I was really sad. I might sound like a huge ass baby but i genuinely really like you. You are a wonderful guy, you're every girl's dream and..and I don't know Alex. You just seem like you don't like me." I said and got up. I began to walk away. "Y/n wait." He said and ran up to me. "I feel the same way for you but I feel it stronger than you might think...it's like if I love you. You are the definition of perfect and your positivity just makes me fall in love. Your adorable smile makes me fall in love with you more and more." He said. I felt so relieved. "That's good to know." I smiled and tilted my head. He smiled and chuckled a little. "You're very cute y/n." He said. I blushed at his comment. He leaned in and so did I, our lips connected and I felt so happy, I've wanted to do that for a long ass time. We pulled away after a few minutes. I was about to say something but I saw our friends recording and cheering. I giggled and looked back at Alex who was smiling. "Be mine?" He said. "Of course." I smiled and kissed him.