Kidnapped pt2

They let me free from the uncomfortable rope that was tied in my hands and feet. I let out a groan in pleasure, my wrists were sore and so were my feet. "Come on princess." The boy said putting his hand on my lower back, we left the terrifying area and ended up in a beautiful kitchen, the lights shined at every part of the house, the island shining against the light, I admired it as much as I could. "It's so pretty." I said. "Yeah sure whatever." He said and made me keep walking. We walked up the stairs that led up to bedrooms, I admired every piece of furniture. "This right here, is where you will be staying, my room." He said. I stepped in and looked around. "Um I don't feel comfortable though.." I said. "I don't care." He said. "If you be a good girl and do what I say we can go shopping tomorrow, we'll go shopping, no budget whatsoever." He said. "Now go to bed." He said. I did what I was told and got into his bed. My makeup was still on, thank god I didn't wear mascara. I woke up and felt his arm on my waist. I groaned and got up. I made my way to the kitchen and began making breakfast. "Morning princesa." He said. "Morning." I said and handed him his plate of food. "Seems delicious." "Well it is." I said and sat down eating my food. I felt scared being around him cause he can kill me any second he wanted to. "Uh do you have any clothes?" I asked softly. "We're going shopping remember?" He said. I nodded and continued eating. "Come on lets go to the bedroom." He said. "Um no tha-" "Let's go." He said sternly. I put my fork down and got up. I followed him to the bedroom and laid down. "So what do we do." I said. "Hmmm too early for sex...and I'm not feeling it, so I don't know." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Wanna go shopping now?" He said. "Sure." I said. We went to the garage and saw all the cars he had, I gasped as I saw that he had my dream car. "What now?" He said rolling his eyes. "nothing." I said. It seemed as he didn't like seeing happiness. I got in his car and stayed quite. "You know for a pretty girl you're kind of useless." He said as we parked the car. I felt tears of hurt form in my eyes. "You're fucking annoying." I said and left him. "I don't know where you're going because you don't have the card." He said. "I'm going to find a fucking policeman or someone and turn your ass in." I said and walked faster. "Get her." I heard him say. I ran in the heels I had on still. It was hard to be quite honest. I felt someone grasp my wrist tightly. I looked to see who it was. Sebastian. "Don't you fucking try to do any shit like that again." He said. I looked at him in horror. I gulped and nodded. I looked back at the boy and saw him smirking. I felt a tear go down and I wiped my eyes. After hours of shopping I ran into the bathroom and began crying I took out my phone and tried calling to police to help me. "Why the fuck can't I make calls!?" I said. I tried again. Failed. I groaned in frustration. I opened the door and slammed it. I stomped to the boy whose name I still don't know. "Why the fuck can I not make calls?" I said. "Because you would attempt to call for help. So the only person you can call is me." He said and tried kissing me. I slapped him. "Don't fucking kiss me." I said. "Fine fuck you." He said. "Oh and my name is Alex too." He said. "Like I give a fuck." I said.

5 votes and 3 comments for part 3🙈