Goodbye forever

I sat in the living room waiting for Alex to pick me up for school. "Okay Bye y/n, I will be back later, since you have a short day there's food in the fridge." My mom said. "Okay bye ama." I smiled. "Bye Mija." She said and left. As she closed the door I heard her yell that Alex's is here. I groaned at the thought of already going to school. I opened the door and locked it. I walked to Alex's car and got in. "Hey love." I say smiling. I call everyone love or babe because that's the typa person I am. I AM NOT A HOE FYI! "Hey loser." He says. "Dang so I tell you something nice you call me names? Don't bully me sis." I say. "Fine." He laughs. We begin driving to school jamming out to music. We finally arrived to the prison and got out. "Alex I don't wanna go." I say. "But we have testing." He says grabbing his backpack. "But I give no fucks about testing." I say walking. "OH SHIT I DO ITS VERY IMPORTANT!" I say. "Yes stupid." He laughs. "I remember when I went over to your house when we were in 3rd grade and your mom told us we were going to start testing you threw a hella fit when we went to play in your room." Alex said giggling as he told the story. "I remember that too." I smile. The biggest bitch in school came in front of me and Alex as we were going up the stairs. "Hey not trying to bother you guys but are you guys like...dating?" She asked flipping her blonde hair with dark highlights. "Ava I've told you many times we've been best friends since birth." I say grabbing Alex's hand and rolling my eyes. I heard her gasp and squeal. "So Alex would you wanna go out on a date with me today?" She said. I looked at Alex to know what he's going to say. "Maybe some other time, I have plans with y/n." He says. "Ugh Fine." She says and walks away. "She really likes you huh?" I ask. "I guess, I don't like her, Natalie is hella hot tho." He said smiling. (If that's ur name change it heeheee🙈) "You Guys would make a cute ass couple NO CAP!" I say. "Fuck yeah we would." He says. "Okay bye I gotta get to English. "See your fugly ass next period." He says. "Bitch I look better than you!" I say and walk towards my class. I bumped into Jayden my crush and heard Alex laugh. "Oh shit sorry y/n I didn't mean it." He says. "No it's totally fine!" I say. I give alex the death stare and walk into class. After two hours of testing or something like that I meet Alex outside of my classroom. "How long are our classes?" I ask him. "I think like 19 min since it's short day." He says. "Yay!" After school we went to my house and Alex had went to go get food. It's been an hour since he left and I started to get confused. I called him several times. Maybe he went home? Three hours passed and now I was fucking scared. I call him again and the phone still doesn't answer. Maybe he is at his house taking a nap. I decided to take a nap to get my mind off of him. It's 8:39 p.m and I see my parents in the kitchen talking. "Hey ma hey pa when is Alex coming back?" I say. "Um sweetie, something really bad happened to Alex." My mom said. "what happened?" I asked feeling anxious. "Well, on his way back to our house he-he got into a really bad accident and- I'm sorry I can't do this." My mom said leaving the kitchen. "What happened dad?" I asked feeling tears. "He might not make it." He said beginning to cry. "No. No you're lying! This can't be possible!" I say fast. "I'm sorry sweetie." My dad said hugging me. I let it all out then and there. I let go of him and ran out the door. I ran to the hospital. I knew which one it was somehow, after hours of running I finally made it. "Hi miss how-" "WHERE IS ALEX?" I yell as tears run down my face. "Alex?" She said. "HAMID ALEXANDER GUZMNA GUTIERREZ." I yell. "What's your relationship to him?" She says. "BESTFRIEND." I say. "Room 203 make a right it'll be on your left." She said. I ran to the room as fast as I could. I saw his body on the bed, I felt pressure on my chest. I opened the door and saw his mom, Carlos, Devyn, and destiny. "Mija where are your parents." Alex's mom said. "I left them at home." I said crying into the hug she gave me. "Are they coming?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. Carlos, Devyn, and Destiny walked over to me and hugged me. "He'll make it." Destiny said. "Yeah Alex is strong." Carlos said. I nodded and smiled. "Here guys lets leave them alone." I watched them leave the room and now it was just me and Alex sleeping. "Alex?" I say. "I hope you wake up right now so we can talk," I say as tears run down my  cheeks. "If you don't wake up soon, I just want you to know that I love you so fucking much. You are literally the best person ever." I say as tears kept running down my face. "I love you too y/n." I heard someone say and a hand touch me. I looked beside me and saw Alex smiling weakly at me. "I love you so much." He said. I felt tears fall out my eyes, he closed his eyes and I saw his monitor going down. Doctors rushing in as fast as they could, everything was going by so slow. I saw them shock him to revive him. He was gone. My best fucking friend is gone. I felt a pair of arms take me out the hospital. Everything was slow and blurry. "Let me go!" I yell and break out of Carlos's arms. I run away from the hospital as fast as I could. I found myself in a park where there was just grass and trees. I closed my eyes and began sobbing. All the memories of Alex and rushed to my mind.

(Watch that 🥰 I made it teehee)

I opened my eyes and saw a bright light flashing in my eyes. I groan at the pain and get up. "Stop please!" I cry out. "Sweetie, you're not okay at all, let's take you home." My mom said and picked me up. As I was walking I sobbed and felt tears run down my face every second. I felt...emptiness in me.