Relationship Q&A

"Hey lovies! Today I will be doing a q&a withhh.." I say looking at Alex telling him to come into the frame. "MEE!" Alex says smiling. "Yes! So on Twitter  And Instagram we had you guys leave some questions for us and we will answer them. "Kk first question comes from uwu(your shipname) How long have you guys known each other for btw I love u guys" Alex reads out. "We love you too and we've know each other for abouttt..." Alex says. "12 years?" Alex questions. "Umm well since 9th grade." I say. "OH YEAHH HUH?" He says. "Yes stupid." I laugh. "Okay next question." I say. "I know this isn't a question but I dare Alex to kiss y/n every time they finish answering a question." I smile. "Yucky." I joke. Alex kisses me and I smile. "Okay next one." I say. "My lips are going to be hurting after this video." Alex says. I let out a laugh and snort on accident. "Ew I fucking snorted." I say. "Pig tingz" Alex says. I let out another laugh and hand the phone to Alex. "Oh shit I have to kiss you." Alex says. He kisses my cheek and goes to read the question. "How did you and y/n meet?" He says. "So we met in 9th grade in I think the first day of school and y/n was really shy since she never went to school with me so she didn't know anyone. And in English we got to sit next to whoever we wanted and I saw no one sat with her so I was like "hey maybe I should sit with this girl, she's cute and she seems nice." I say. "Aww you thought I was cute?" I say putting my hand on my chest. "Well of course baby." He smiled. "I'll tell the rest. So Alex and I talked the first day and he was so nice like I don't think if Alex sat with me we wouldn't be together right now." I say. "We ended up becoming best friends and now we're dating." I say. "Okay next question." Alex says. "Who was the first one to say I love you." I read out. "MEE" Alex says and kisses me. "Yes, yes you did." I smile. "So next question. Do you see you and y/n starting a family together?" Alex says. "Honestly, I do. She's perfect! She's like a female version of me, we laugh at the same shit and we're always happy." Alex says. I look at him in awe (is is awe or aw? Idk lmfao) and give him a hug. "Love you." I say. "Me too." He says. "Thank you all for watching! I hope you all have a MAGNIFICENT day! Make sure to like, subscribe, and comment. Alex's channel will be down below and on his channel we did a try not to laugh challenge. Both of our social will be down below! Muah love you guys!" I say. "BYEEEE!" Alex and I say. We turn off the camera and go hang out at the park for the rest of the day.