He gets Jealous

"Okay ready?" Alex said. "Mhm." I smile. We walk inside the party, the smell of marijuana and alcohol fills my nostrils, I look at Alex and smile. We walk over to our group of friends and someone unfamiliar seems to be hanging out with them. He had brown curly hair, and a nice smile. "Oh hey guys!" Devyn said. "Hey!" I said giving her a hug then Destiny and then Carlos. "Hi um nice to meet you I'm y/n." I shook the strangers hand and smiled. "I'm Jabez, nice to meet you." He smiled. "Uh Jabez this is my wonderful girlfriend y/n, y/n this is my really good friend Jabez." Alex said. We smiled at each other again and listened into the conversation the group was having. "Uh lets go outside," Carlos said. "Yeah it's hella crowed in here." I commented. Alex grabbed my hand and led me outside. There was even more people outside, we found a spot to hang out. "What's your favorite song?" Jabez asked me. "Oh it's called (your favorite song.)" I said. "Oh shit mine too!" He said. "Really?" I said with a wide smile. "Yeah I love their music! It's so good." He said. "Yeah it is." I smiled. We shared laughs and stupid jokes throughout the night. "Um y/n can I talk to you?" Alex said spinning me around from Jabez. "Uh sure what do you want?" I asked confused. "Alone." He said looking at Jabez. "Uh Yeah." I said. We walked to the other side of where the group was. "What?" I said. "You like Jabez huh?" Alex said. "What?" I said. "You like Jabez." He said. "What no I don't! He's just really nice and funny." I said. "Is he funnier than me?" Alex said. "No," I said. "Is he better looking than me?" He said. "Alex no!" I said. "I bet he's a better kisser huh? He's good in bed too. You two probably pretended like you never knew about each other!" Alex said. I slapped him across his face from how annoyed I was. "Are you dumb or something?" I yelled. "Alex you are fucking stupid I swear to god! When ever I'm with guys you automatically think that I've slept with them!" I yelled. "It's fucking annoying! You always have to ruin shit!" I said and stormed away. "Y/n!" I heard him yell.

Alex's POV:
"Um y/n can I talk to you?" I  said spinning y/n around from Jabez. "Uh sure what do you want?" She asked confused. "Alone." I said looking at Jabez. "Uh Yeah." She said. We walked to the other side of where the group was. "What?" She said. "You like Jabez huh?" I said. "What?" She said. "You like Jabez." I said. "What no I don't! He's just really nice and funny." She said. "Is he funnier than me?" I said. "No," She said. "Is he better looking than me?" I said. "Alex no!" She said. "I bet he's a better kisser huh? He's good in bed too. You two probably pretended like you never knew about each other!" I said. She slapped him across his face from how annoyed she was. I rubbed my cheek from the pain "Are you dumb or something?" She yelled. "Alex you are fucking stupid I swear to god! When ever I'm with guys you automatically think that I've slept with them!" I yelled. "It's fucking annoying! You always have to ruin shit!" She said and stormed away. "Y/n!" I yelled trying to catch her. I saw Jabez going to go after her. "You better stay where the fuck you are bitch." I snapped and ran after her.