Club Red

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

                                           ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

⚠️THIS WAS REQUESTED AND ITS GONNA BE DIRTY SO GET UM HOLY WATER ALSO IMA BE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS LMAOO⚠️

I finished curling my last strand of hair. I removed the strand of my hair and looked in the mirror, I fixed up my hair and applied hairspray to secure the curls. I took a photo of me in the mirror and posted it on my Instagram captioning it "Pretty in red💋"  I applied my favorite perfume and waited for my Uber driver to arrive, to kill time I decided to clean up my room. 17 minutes later the Uber arrived I got into his car and greeted him. "To where?" He asked with a smirk. "The club red on 94th street please." I said. I checked my makeup to make sure it was looking good. "We're here ma'am, here's my number call me baby." He winked. "I don't want it thanks." I said and smiled closing the door to his black Jeep. "Hey y/n, how's it going?" "Hey Al, it's going great how is it with the baby?" I smiled giving him a hug. "Great she's wonderful thanks for asking." He smiled and opened the door. I shot him a quick smile and walked inside to the classy building. I fixed my red dress and began walking to the bar. "What would you like miss?" The bartender asked. "I'll take a Martini please." I said and gave him a smile. I looked around the red colored club, I saw a guy who seemed my age walk in. I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. He walked over to the bar, quickly I fixed myself making sure I looked good. He sat down next to me and smiled. "Hey." He said with a smile. "Hi." I said. "Alex." He smirked and shook my hand. "Y/n." I said. "You look gorgeous." He said looking me up and down. "Thank you." I blushed. "Your martini ma'am." The bartender said handing me my drink. "Thank you." I said. I took a sip and looked around the club. The dance floor was full of people. "So like are you here alone or?" Alex asked. "Alone." I said. "Damn." He said. I nodded, I watched him order his drink, he fiddled with his rings on his fingers as he waited for his drink. God he's so hot. "So y/n are you seeing anyone at the moment?" He asked. "Um no, are you?" I said. "Nope not at all." He said. "Good." I said taking the last sip of my martini. We talked for hours and we had a lot in common surprisingly. "So y/n, since we've got to know each other personally..c can we get to know each other physically?" He smirked. I felt a lump build up in my throat, butterflies filled up my stomach. "Of course." I said. He handed me his hand and helped me off of the stool. We walked into a hallway with red lights. Alex grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall. His plumped lips against mine felt like heaven. We opened a vacant room, immediately I took off my heels and pushed Alex against the wall. As I was kissing him I unbuttoned his shirt. I threw it as soon as it was unbutton. Alex turned us around so that I was on the wall now. "Jump." He whispered. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. He threw me onto the bed and began to leave kisses on my neck. I sat up so that he could remove my red dress. Once it was off he stared at my body for a little. "You look so gorgeous." He whispered. (GUYS IM SO UNCOMFORTABLE OMG) I bit my lip and smirked. His cold hands roamed around my body. I bit my lip from the coldness on his hands. He began kissing me on my neck. I felt him sucking on my skin, "You're all mine y/n." He whispered seductively. (IM LIKE ACTUALLY CRINGING OMG) I smiled and bit my lip. He moved up, I felt his erection on my entrance, I let out a small moan and looked up at Alex who was grinning. He inserted himself in between my legs, I spread my legs wider allowing him access to what he wants. He lines himself up and slowly pushes himself until his hips touched mine. Once he's in I let out a groan. He began to thrust himself in me. "Fuck." I moaned out. The faint music from the club was playing. "Shit you feel so good y/n." He moaned out. (GUYS I ACTUALLY HATE THIS LMAOOO) He kisses me as he still thrusted in me. I look down and saw his dick coming in and out of me. I smiled at the pleasure he gave me. "Faster Alex." I moaned out. He began going faster. He interlocked our hands together, his cold rings touched my fingers.

"Y/n you were amazing." He said. "So were you." I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Y/n wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked hugging my nude body. "Of course." I grinned. He placed a kiss on my lips.

EW I HATEDDDDDD THISSS SMMM LMAOO