Show off

I listened to music as my shoes splashed in the tiny puddles of water from the rain last night. My favorite song back to you came on so I began to dance along with the song. As I was getting closer to the school I stopped because I didn't want anyone to see. I walked to my friend group and all of them started completing my outfit. "DUDE IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS OF YOUR CLOTHES!" My friend Ashley said. "SAMEEE LET ME STEAL YOUR CLOSET!" Audrey said. The other girls were giggling and hugging me. While we were all enjoying our conversation the biggest show off of the school came up to us. He wrapped his arms around my waist which made me let out a little yelp and turned my head a little. "Um, Alex can you get off of me?" I said. "Nah until I show you off." He smirked. "We're not even dating." I said. "Exactly. But you will after I show you this." He smirked and grabbed my hand. He led me to his car which was actually really cool but I'm not a gold digger. "Wow alex." I said looking at the car. "I know right? I also have like 10 Rolex's and a bunch of shit from Gucci and expensive stores." He said putting his hands on his waists. "Wowww." I said. "So will you date me?" He asked. I looked him up and down. "Nah, I don't date show offs." I flashed a smile and walked away adding a little sway to my hair and hips. "OOOHHH DAMNN ALEXX!" A bunch of people said. "It's fine I wasn't even interested in her ass." He said. "THATS NOT WHAT YOU TOLD ME MAN!" One of his friends said. "SHUT UP CARLOS!" He said.