Come over

I sat in my room watching edits and fangirling over Tom Holland and other people. I was feeling lonely so I called over my boyfriend Alex. "Hey babeee." I said. "Hey princess what's up?" He said. "Soo I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" I said. "Of course." He said. "My parents also aren't home." I said and smirked. "I'll be there in 10." He said and hung up. I went to the shower and showered really fast then change into this

I laid in bed waiting for Alex as I scrolled through Instagram liking and commenting on posts

I laid in bed waiting for Alex as I scrolled through Instagram liking and commenting on posts. I got a text message from Alex saying "here." I ran to the door and opened it. He was wearing some red sweatpants and a black shirt with his vans. "Hey love." I said and gave him a kiss. "Hey baby, you look fine as hell." He said. I smiled and moved aside for him to enter. "So where are your parents?" He asked. I locked the door and then turned off the porch light. "Oh they went out on like a two day date for their anniversary." I said walking to the kitchen to get water. "Oh seems nice for them." Alex said. "Yep." I replied filling my cup with water. "You want anything to drink?" I said. He shook his head and I continued to drink. It was silent. We both stared at each other for a minute. He walked up to me and began to kiss me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he grabbed my waist. "Jump." He said. I jumped and he placed me on the counter. He began to kiss my neck and leaving hickeys on it. I let out a small moan and ran my fingers through his black hair. He picked me up and took me to my room. He placed me down and took his shirt off. He began to kiss me again, I flipped us over so that I was on top of him. He moved up to the headboard and sat up. I straddled him and continued to kiss him. He moved his hands down to my ass and kept them there. I began to grind on him, I felt something poke my vagina and got turned on by Alex's boner. He flipped us over so that he was hovering over me. He took his pants off and I took my bra off so that I was just in my shorts. I went on my knees and kitty licked his dick. I began to suck on it and pump what I couldn't fit into my mouth. "Fuck y/n." I heard him say. I smirked and sucked more. He grabbed my hair and put it into a messy ponytail. "Fuck fuck fuck." I heard him say. He came into my mouth and I swallowed it. I got up and he pulled me to him and he smashed our lips together. He began to leave hickeys on my boobs. "Fuck Alex." I said. I ran my hand through his hair. He flipped me over and took off my shorts. "Please fuck me alex." I said. He smirked and removed my panties then threw them somewhere in the room he began to kiss me, he then moved down and began to rub his finger on my clit. "fuck." I moaned. He inserted two fingers into me and began to thrust them in and out. He finished before I could finish then he got a condom and slipped it on. He inserted himself into me. "Fuck." I said. He began to thrust in and out of me as hard as he can.  "Fuck Alex!" I said. "Shit." He said. "I'm gonna cum!" I said. "Wait for me." He said. We both came at the same time and then he slipped on another one. I got on top of him and began to ride him. "Shit." I said. He held my breasts as they bounced. I finished then collapsed on top of Alex. He pulled the blankets on top of us then we fell asleep.

I WAS SO FUCKING UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING THIS LMFAO