Break up.

I'll tell you when to play the song🥰

"Y/n you look so pretty." Alex said closing the door to his car. Today we are going to a party that was being held at the someones house by our friends. "Thanks babe." I smiled and kissed him. He walked me back to his car and opened the door for me. I got in and buckled up, he closed the door then jogged to the drivers side. "So where is the House at?" He asked turning on the GPS. "Oh it's at (address)" I said. He nodded and typed the address into the GPS and began to drive. We sang to music and danced along with it too, we finally arrive at the house and got off the car once it was parked. Alex intertwined our hands with each other. I looked at him and smiled. "Y/N!" Destiny said running to me. "ALEXXX!" Carlos said running to him. Alex and I both ran to them and gave them a hug.

Few hours later...
I was enjoying my time with Destiny dancing and talking since we were the only two that knew each other out of the party other than Carlos and Alex. "Yo what the fuck?" Destiny said. "What happened?" I said walking to the room Destiny was standing in front of. (Omfg why tf am I feeling nervous about this) Once I see what Destiny was talking about I was fucking pissed. Alex was fucking another girl. "Y/n be calm." Destiny said. "How the fuck am i supposed to be calm? I said tearing up. I made my way over to Alex and the whore who was all over him. I pushed the hoe aside and slap Alex as hard as I could. "Oh shit." I heard carlos say. "What the fuck were you thinking?" I yelled. "Mamas calm down." He said. "Shut the fuck up Alexander. You think I can calm down after seeing my boyfriend FUCKING another girl?" I yelled feeling tears build up. "Baby please, I'm sorry." "No fuck you." I said. My tears began to pour out of my eyes. "You are going to take me home. I don't fucking care if you come back and finish having sex with the bitch." I said. "Call me y/n." Destiny said. "Yeah FaceTime us." Carlos said. I put up a thumbs up and began walking. Alex was walking beside me and quietly crying. We got into the car and felt water dripping onto me. Great, it was raining. I ran to the car and waited for Alex to unlock it. "Alex hurry the fuck up!" I said. "Can you fucking wait?" He said. "It's fucking raining and it's cold." I said. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Instead of rolling your fucking eyes you should open the door." I sassed. He unlocked the car and I got in. It was quite for a few minuets, I turned on the car radio and listened along to the music as I watched the rain hit the car.

(Play the song uwu)

I thought about all of our memories that are going to be forgotten, all of the laughs, the smiles, the cuddles, the kisses, the I love you's, they're all going to be gone. All of our dates, photos, videos. Gone. I began to tear up at the thought of loosing my best friend, my boyfriend, my soulmate. I know he fucked up, but I wish I wouldn't have to let him go. I looked over at him and saw tears rolling down his cheek and his jaw clenched. The first time we ever kissed, is gone, our first time having sex, gone because of his stupid ass actions. We even got a dog as our child and pretended henry was our child. Even though he cheated, he is the best human in the entire world. All of stupid ass jokes, the annoying laughs he let out, his stupid dancing, and his goofy smiles are going to be gone. I watched the raindrops race each other to the other side. I wish we could be strangers again, I wish we could start over, redo all the fun ass things we did. Come up with new inside jokes, create new memories. Now, he's going to be a stranger, one who broke my heart into tiny pieces. Did he actually love me? What if all the I love you's weren't real. One day he absolutely loves me then the next day...he doesn't.
Once I got home I looked at him one last time. "Goodbye Alex." I said and opened the door, I walked to the entrance of my house and began to cry. No one will ever know how much I fucking cried that night.

YALL THIS IS SO FUCKING DEPRESSING I-