"Do you really like me?"

(Ima start putting the outfits at the top)

I grabbed my headphones and phone along with my backpack. "Love you ma!" I said and left. I plugged my earbuds into my phone and began listening to BØRNS (you should listen to them, they're music is the best.) Their song American Money came on and I started to shyly dance along with the beat of the song. I was sorta popular at school since my brother is like the king there so I was known by a lot of people and liked by a lot of them. I danced with the song as I walked to school. I spun around and bumped into someone falling onto the floor.

"Shit sor-" I said meeting eyes with the guy I had a huge crush on.

"Uh its fine." He said. I cannot believe I crashed into Alex Guzman. He wasn't so known since he was new to the school. "Uh um uh okay." I stuttered out. I felt a pair of hands lift me up from behind. "

Sorry, my little sister does that when she's nervous, she has a huge crush on you. " my older brother said.
My eyes widened and my cheeks got red. "LUCAS!" I said. "Um okay." Alex smiled. "he's crazy sorry." I said quietly. I wrapped my dangling earbuds around my phone and began walking. I was so pissed at Lucas for telling Alex. I'm never going to tell him anything. Lucas got picked up by his annoying friends and yelled at me as they were passing by.

"YOU'RE WELCOME LITTLE SIS!" He laughed.

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled. I walked silently the whole time thinking about Alex wondering if he thinks I'm crazy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was. It was Alex, I felt my stomach drop and my throat dry up.

"Uh do you actually like me?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yeah." I said quietly. He grabbed my chin and looked at my eyes. I was really confused but I just went with the flow. He then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back then pulled back. "Did that just happen?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "Woah." I giggled. We began to walk to school and enjoyed the rest of our day.