Im still into you

Today is the date of when Alex asked me out. Sadly, we broke up a year ago. I walk to my closet and take out medium sized box full of photos of Alex and me. I found two colored Polaroids of Alex.

Flashbacks of that day came rushing to my mind

FLASHBACK
"What if I poss like this?" Alex said sticking his butt out and making duck lips. I laughed and took a photo. "Okay another pose." I say. "I don't know what to do!" He said. "Uhh why don't you take off your jacket, throw it back and hold it with one hand." He did what I said and I took the photo. "Cute okay for this one stick your hand out have the other one holding your collar and smile." I smile.
He nodded and posed. "Good." I smile. I get a message on my phone and look at it. "Our food is on its way." I smiled. "Good." He said. We stared at each other and smiled. He cupped my face and kissed my lips. I pulled away and smiled.

PRESENT DAY
I let out sobs replaying other moments we made in my head. I heard a knock at my door and tried hiding everything as fast as I could. It was too late, my mom saw my glossy eyes and the box. "Your still not over him?" She says. "I thought I was but. It just hit me." I say holding back my tears. She nods her head. "Look love, he's a boy, most boys just mess with your feelings for fun-" "But he's not like most boys!" I say cutting her off. "I know baby, it's hard." She says. "How about I make your favorite dinner and you can call some of your friends go to the mall and have a sleepover!" She says. "Really? That sounds awesome!" I say hugging her. "Okay I have to go to work, love you Mija." She says leaving. I didn't really wanna invite anyone so I just went back to the box and looked at everything. An hour late I got hungry so I went to the fridge to find something, I saw we had left overs from when we went to the restaurant yesterday. I warmed up the food and went to my room once it was done. I watched the office as I was eating. I got a message and saw it was from Instagram.
Blesiv wants to send you a message!
Blesiv: Hey y/n
Me: hi
Blesiv: I wanted to tell you something very important.
Me: ok

I felt anxious as what he's going to tell me.

Blesiv: So yk how today is the day I asked you to go out with me but we broke up?
Me: Yeah?
Blesiv: well I'm still into you.
My eyes went wide and a huge smile formed on my face.
Me: woah really?
Blesiv: Yeah and can you do me a favor?
Me: Ok?
Blesiv: Will you be my girlfriend again?
Me: YES!
Blesiv: YAY!💞
Blesiv wants to start a call.

"What's good baby?" Alex smiled into the camera.