Christmas heartbreak

Today was going to be the best Christmas ever! My boyfriend Alex was finally getting to meet my entire family! I curled my hair and then got dressed into my outfit,

I smiled and then my mom called. "Hola mama!" I said. "Hola Mija is Alex coming?" She asked. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Yes mama, he's coming to pick me up right now," I said. We talked for a while until she hung up. I heard a car honk outside of my friend's house because we decided to have a sleepover. I said bye to her family and went to Alex's car. He came out gave me a hug and kissed and helped me put my stuff in his car. "How was your sleepover babe?" He asked driving to my mom's house. "It was good.'' I smiled. He smiled and nodded. I looked outside for the entire car ride smiling. We finally got to my parent's house and my family's cars took a lot of the parking up. "Welp, we have to go find some parking somewhere else.'' He said turning the wheel. "Oh, there's a free parking next to my room,'' I said. He smiled and drove to the parking spot. We got off and I brought down the presents along with Alex helping me. Alex got a text message and I thought it was Carlos so I ignored it. He then tried hiding his phone from me. I found it extremely weird but I somehow got my mind off of it. I knocked on the door and my Tia opened it. "Y/N! Mijaaa!" she said giving me a big hug she gasped when she saw Alex. ''IS THIS YOUR BOYFRIEND?" She said loud enough for all my family to give their attention to us. I nodded and smiled. Alex looked at me and gave a crooked smile. I gave my tia the presents and then a lot of my cousins came and asked really embarrassing questions. We finally made our way to my parents. "Oh my god! Alex its so nice to finally meet you!" My mom said giving him a hug. "Same here miss! Uh Hi, Mr. y/d/l/n." My dad gave him a smile and a hug. We got food and had a great time. About 2-3 hours later Alex got a text message and it was an image but I couldn't see what it was. I tried looking at the photo but he wouldn't let me. Then a lightbulb went off. It's a fucking nude. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I took his arm off of me and walked out the house. "Y/N what happened?" My tia asked. "Oh i just left something in Alex's car." I said and walked out. A few minuets later I heard footsteps coming. I got up from where I was sitting and began walking. "Y/n! Baby please." Alex said. He grabbed my wrist and held it. "What the fuck do you want?" I said. "Please baby. I love you!" His voice broke during words. "I can't fucking believe you Alex." I said as tears were streaming down my face. "Some ugly ass bitch is sending you nudes!" I said loudly. I grabbed his phone and unlocked it. "Here! Its right here!" I cried out. " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I yelled out. "You don't fucking love me! You say that for fucking clout and edits that your poor fans make for you!'' I said. "Baby please, she kept sending them! You don't understand the love I fucking have for you! It's so fucking powerful.'' He said grabbing my hands. I looked down at the floor. "Fuck you Alex Guzman. Fuck you." I said and let go of his hands and walked back to my house. "Y/N I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU WHORE!" He said and ran to his car. When I got in my house I ignored my entire family and ran to my room. I began to remove my clothing and changed into some pj's I found.

ALEX"S POV
As I got into my car I called Hailey and told her to stop sending me photos and that she was never anything to me. After I hung up I began to cry and I looked into the room next to me with a light on. I saw y/n getting undressed I missed her body a lot. Knowing that I won't be able to enjoy her kisses anymore made me so fucking mad. I wish I could be with her right now cuddling and giggling. But I fucked it up. I turned on my car and drove into a liqour store bought a bottle of tequila and drove home. As soon as I got home I saw a bunch of tiny gifts with a card with y/n's hand writing on it I opened the bottle and began to drink it. "Merry fucking christmas to me."