Leaving

I danced with my friends and drank out of my red solo cup, it was 3:30 in the morning and I decided it was time for me and Alex to leave. I say bye to my friends and look around the party for my best friend. I find him falling on his friends, obviously he was drunk. "How many beers did he drink?" I asked. "Six beers and three shots." Carlos said. "Damn." I said. "Come on alex." I said. "Nooo I wanna stay longer." He said. "Alex come on." I said. "Fineeee." He said. "I'll help." Carlos said grabbing Alex. "Aye da boyyy." Alex said. We finally made it to my car, I thanked Carlos and began driving. We made it to my house and I tried taking Alex out. "Alex get out." I said trying to get him out. "No!" He yelled. "Shut up!" I said. "No!" He yelled again. "Alex please come on." I said. "I said no y/n! Get lost or something!" He said. "Alex please come on." I said. "Fuck off would you?" He said. I felt tear pool in my eyes making my vision blurry. "I don't want to be your friend anymore! I don't want to talk, look at you anymore!" He said. Ouch. My heart ached and I wanted to cry. "Alex," "What y/n?" He said. "Remember the rule? We would never leave each other how bad the situation was or no situation at all." I said as my voice broke during several sentences. "Fuck what that rule! It's stupid and we were young and immature. Leave me alone and go to your house and never talk to me again. He said getting out of my car and walking to his backyard. With my own eyes, I saw my best friend leave me. I stood there crying like an idiot, an idiot who lost the only person who they trusted, an idiot who was hurt, an idiot who wanted all of this to be a dream. I walked inside my house and cried myself to sleep. I took a glance at the photos we took together, I wish I could go back to that day.

🥺🥺🥺🥺