Needy

Oop this one is unholy😳😳

I sat on Alex's bed minding my own business as he played fortnite, I heard the buttons on his controller click every time he was about to die. "Damn it!" He said. I giggled at his anger and continued scrolling on my phone. I got up and went to the end of the bed, I sat on my knees and had my head resting on his shoulder. "Babe we need to go shopping." I said giving him a kiss on his neck. "No we don't." He said.  "Yes we do, you have zero food here." I said and got off the bed. "My fridge is full!" He said. "Oh yeah because a container with nothing in it, random ass sauces, and old fruit is full." I said. "Damn you don't gotta expose me like that." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked out of his room.

Alex's POV:
When y/n kissed my neck I got turned on and seeing her walk out that door...WOOOSH I wanted her badly. I followed her to the kitchen where she was sitting on the counter waiting for me. I walked over to where she was sitting, took her phone out of my hands and put it in my pocket. I pulled her close to me and began to kiss her. My hands wandered around her body. The soft moans she let out made me even hornier. "Alex...not know we have to go grocery shopping." She said pulling away from me. "Ughh." I said. She laughed and grabbed the keys.

Y/n's POV:
I walked out the apartment and waited for Alex to come out. He came out and saw him biting his lips. "Alex you're nasty." I laughed. "Come onn why can't we go shopping tomorrow?" He said. "Because you literally have no fucking food, your fridge has old food." I said and began walking. "Ughhh!" He said. I felt him pull me close to him and he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Y/n plsss!" He said. "Alex no." I said. "I'm calling an Uber I don't want to walk." I said. I ordered an Uber and went on Instagram. I felt Alex's arms around my waist. "Y/n I need you." He whispered in my ear seductively. I cleared my throat and smiled at him. "Just be patient." I said and gave him a kiss. "Ugh." He said and rolled his eyes. The Uber finally came and dropped us off at the grocery store. We got the things we needed and ubered back home. "Okay now?" Alex said. "No I have to put the stuff away." I said. "Ugh!" He said and threw himself on the couch. As I was putting the cereal in the cabinet Alex picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Alex!" I said. He kissed me and felt around my body. He carried me to the room and threw me onto the bed. I giggled and brought him close to me. I began kissing him and he began kissing me down to my stomach. I let out a small moan feeling his soft lips against my body. He began to plant soft kissing on my thighs, every sudden movement he made made me want him even more. He slid my panties to the side and began rubbing my clit. (YALL THIS WATERMELON IM EATING IS BOMB ASF) I let out a small moan and hear him let out a chuckle. (IDK HOW YOU EAT COOCHIE SO THIS IS HARD) He placed his tongue on my clit and began flicking at it. "Damn you taste good." He said deeply. (I CANT) I sat up on the bed and brought him close to me. I cupped his perfect face and kissed him. He removed my top and threw it somewhere. He flipped us over so that I was straddling him. He slid off his boxers and his erection popped out. He slipped on a condom and sat me on top of him. His hands griped onto my waist and I began to bounce on his cock a doodle doo. (LABSIAN) "fuck." He groaned. He flipped us over once again and started thrusting into me. "Fuck!" I yelled. We finished a couple minutes later and went to sleep.

THIS WAS REALLY BAD ALFGEINDF