First Kiss

Today my parents and I were going to a party at my Tío's house. I had my hair slightly wavy. "Y/n you almost ready?" I heard my dad yell from the other room. "Si papa, I'm coming." I said and put everything away, I grabbed my phone and tiny backpack then I made my way to the car. I took photos in the car and made Tik Toks (😔) We got there and then I got out of the car. I went to greet everyone then sat at a table. I was on my phone texting my friend and I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw some guy about my age with black hair, wearing a navy blue shirt with a red and white pattern on it. We made eye contact for a second then I broke it by looking down. "Ay y/n put that phone down, go with your cousins in the jumper or some shit." My mom said slamming the table. "Shit Okay you scared me." I said feeling my cheeks getting hot from embarrassment. I looked at the boy to see if he saw and I saw him smirking. Well fuck. I said in my head. I shoved my phone in my pocket and walked to the jumper where it was chaotic. I took off my shoes and went in the jumper. "Y/n!" Two of my cousins said. "Hii." I smiled giving them a hug. I went to the corner and went on the phone and began to text my friend again. Then the boy who was staring at me came in. "Alex! Come jump with me!" A little boy said. Hm Alex is his name. "Okay." He said and began to jump with the little boy. After a while of him jumping with the little kid he sat in the corner next to me but distant. I didn't acknowledge how close he kept getting til he spoke. "Hey." He said. I turned my phone off. "Hello." I responded. "You have family here?" He asked. "Um pretty much most of these people. You?" I said. "Nah my mom's friend invited us. So I came along." He said. He was very cute to be quite honest. "Oh." I said. "Yeah." We talked for a little then the kids began to scream and yell. "You wanna go somewhere a little more quite?" He said. "Umm.." I said. I was kind of nervous. "Come on it'll be fun." He said. "Uhm," I said. "Come on y/n! For me." He said and put out his bottom lip. "I-I guess," I said. He gave me his hand and I grabbed his hand then he led us out to the little sitting area with a fire place. "So I wanna get to know you better," He said. "Okay." I said. "First question, you have social media?" He said. "Yeah.." I said. "Hand me your phone princess." He said. PRINCESS? I said in my head. "Okay." I reached to my back pocket and looked for my phone. I began to panic a little. "Um." I said and stood up. I looked on the floor. "I think it's in the jumper, I'll be back." I said and walked to the jumper. "Y/n someone called you." My little cousin said. "Oh thank you. I said and answered the call.
Y/BSF/
Hey where are you?
You: I'm at a party.
Y/BSF/
Oh ok I'll call you back love you.
You: love you too.
I hung up and walked back to where Alex was. "Oh you're back." He said. "Yup." I smiled and handed him my phone. I watched him look for my social media. "Oh there." He said and clicked the Instagram app. "Damn you're fine as fuck." He said looking through my feed. I blushed at his comment and thanked him. He went on his and typed my username in. "K followed you." He said. "I clicked on his profile and was shocked at the amount of followers he had. "You never told me you were famous!" I said. "I wouldn't say I'm famous but yeah." He said which caused me to let out a small giggle. "That was cute." He said. Once again a blush crept onto my face I looked down trying to hide it. "Hey don't hide your blushing." He said putting his finger under my chin. I looked into his eyes and got lost in them for a second. "Okay next question," He said. I nodded. "You like anyone?" He said. "Umm no all the boys at my school are ugly to be honest." He chuckled a little. "Alright last question," He said with a more serious face I got nervous from what he was going to ask. "Okay.." I said. "You got a boyfriend?" (I BET HE DOESNT KISS YA MUAH) I was completely shocked at the question. "No...wh-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I was going through mixed feelings about the kiss. But the only thing I could focus on is that it was magical, it felt as if we were the only two on earth, our lips touching felt like fireworks, his lips were soft and sweet like candy. I pulled back and just stared at him. His eyes were full of lust, I always got lost in them by looking. "Oh." Was all I could say. "I'm your new boyfriend." He said and handed me a paper then walked to the tables where everyone was. I was left shook my first kiss was with a really hot guy.

WOWZERS 😱

THIS WAS THIS MORNING BUT TY FOR ALL THE READS🥰 ILYSM💕💕💕