Parents for a day

"Hey I have an idea for a YouTube video." Alex said over the phone. "Okay...What is it?" I asked. "We can be parents for a day!" He said. "What do you mean?" I responded with an eyebrow raised. "We can take Henry places and just act like he's our kid!" He said. "Aw that's a cute idea!" I said. "Let me get ready and I'll be on my way." I said. "No I'll come pick you up." He said. "No because I wanna change Henry!" I said. "Ugh but I wanted to do that!" He said. "We can both do it then," I said. "Okay bye I love you." "I love you too." I said and hung up. I began to get dressed.

I brushed my hair and did my makeup then walked towards the kitchen

I brushed my hair and did my makeup then walked towards the kitchen. "Hey mama, I'm going with Alex today because he wanted to film a video." I said walking towards the kitchen. "What's the video about?" She asked as she was washing dishes. "Umm being parents for a day." I said. "Aww that's a cute idea! But don't think about actually becoming parents at your age right now." She said. "We aren't!" I giggled. "Okay bye mama te amo!" I said and grabbed my keys. "Bye have fun!" She said. I walked out my house and to my car. Once I got in I began to play my music. I sang along and danced to it as I made my way to Alex's house. I parked my car and then got off. I locked my car and then walked to the door. I knocked and Alex's mom opened it. "Y/n! It's so nice to see you again mija." She said giving me a hug. "It's nice to see you too!" I smiled. "Alex is in his room with Henry." She said. I thanked her then walked to Alex's room where he was with Henry watching videos. Henry got up and crawled on the bed to me. "Henryy!" I said picking him up. "Oh when did you get here?" Alex asked. "Just right now." I said giving all my attention to Henry. I didn't notice Alex trying to give me a kiss. "Alright be like that." He said. "Hm?" I asked giving him my attention. "I tried to give you a kiss and you didn't let me." He said making a sad face. "Oh I'm sorry." I said. I gave him a kiss which made me smile. "Start your video cause we need to change him." I said. "He's fine like that!" Alex said. "Sooo taking a baby out in public with their shirt stained, face dirty, and pants dirty is fine?" I said smiling. "oh." Alex said. "Yeah oh" I giggled. "Let's go to his room." I said. "But I need to-" "You can start your vlog in his room." I said, I placed Henry on my hip and walked to his room. I put him on his bed and we both watched Alex make his intro. "WHAT IS UP YOU GUYS IT IS YOUR BOY ALEX OR BLESIV WHAT EVER YOU WANNA CALL MEE AND TOODAYY I AM COMING OUT WITH A BRAND NEW YOUTUBE...VIDEOOO!" He yelled as Henry and I just watched him. "For today's YouTube video me and y/n are going to be parents for a day and by that I me and y/n are practicing because we are going to have a baby soon!" Alex said. "WHAT? NOT YET!" I said. "hm ok." He turned around and winked, I rolled my eyes and walked to Henry's dresser. "So right now we are picking Henry's clothes." "We?!?" I said. "Ugh y/n is picking out Henry's clothes." Alex said. "Thank you amor." I said. I picked out a grey shirt with Mickey Mouse on it and some pants. "Okay you wanna change him?" I said. "Sure" Alex said. He gave me his camera, picked Henry up, and took him to his room. I recorded Alex taking Henry to his room and placing him on his bed. I gave him back his camera and he placed it on a tripod where it filmed us changing Henry. "Okay I'll do the pants and you do the shirt." I said handing him the small blue shirt. "Okay." He said slipping the blue shirt on the tiny kid. I then put his pants on and his shoes. "We're ready!" I said and put Henry on my hip. "Okay where do we go?" Alex said. "How about...we go to Disneyland?" I said. (LETS PRETEND ALEX AND HIS FAMILY LIVE IN LA) "OH YESSS! Henry we're going to Disneyland!" Alex said. "Yayyy!" Henry said putting a fist up. I giggled and then Alex and I started to pack Henry's stuff for Disneyland. "I think that's okay." I said. "Okay." Alex said. He turned off his camera and helped me take Henry to the car. "Hey ima ask carlos if he can be our cameraman." Alex said. "Okay amor." I said buckling up henry. "Hey fatass," Alex said. "Can you come to Disneyland with me and be my camera man for the day?" He said. "Yes I'll pay you shut the fuck up." Alex said, he quickly said by and hung up. "Okay so Carlos is being the cameraman." He said. "How much did he want you to pay him?" I said. "50." He said. "Damn." I said. He nodded and began to drive. I turned the camera on and turned on some music, we all began to sing along with the music and danced. I would snap Henry singing and dancing at times. 25 minutes later we went to pick up Carlos. "WASSUP LOSERS" He said. "My family is not losers." Alex said. "Damn." Carlos said. I smiled and hugged him. We all began to sing to music and dance. 1 hour of driving Carlos and Henry fell asleep so it was just me and Alex. I was staring outside the window staring out at the sky. I felt a hand on my thigh and looked towards Alex's direction. We both smiled at each other. "You're so fucking beautiful y/n." He said. I blushed and started smiling like an idiot at his compliment. "Thank you baby." I said. He smiled and then focused on the road. "Ah?!" We heard a small voice from behind us. We both turned around and saw Henry stretching and waking up. "Hi Henryy." I smiled. He began to cry. "Carlos." Alex said. "Carlos." He said. "CARLOS!" Alex and I said. "HUH?" He said. "Can you please give Henry some milk?" I said. "Yeah sure, where's the stuff." He said. "oh fuck." I said. "What happened baby?" The stuff is in the back." I said. "Oh shit. We're almost there, we're like 5 minuets away." Alex said. "Okay, Henry you'll get your milk right now." I said. I heard my favorite song come on. "OH SHIT I LOVE THIS SONG!" I said as Imagine by Ariana Grande came on. Alex turned on the camera. "Step up the two of us, nobody knows us get in the car like SKRRT!" I sang. "IMMAGGINEE A WORLD LIKE THAAT!" I sang and danced I sang along to the song as I danced and pointed to Alex at times. The song then ended and I was sad. "Awh I love that fucking song." I said. I heard a recording of my voice behind me. "Make sure I look good." I told carlos. "Will do." He said. "Alright we just need to pay for parking and we will be there." Alex said. "Yay!" I said. Henry seemed to be bored so I gave him my phone and turned on some toy review for him. Alex paid for parking and then parked somewhere. We all got off and stretched.

TBC😌