Party Breakup

I'll tell you when to play the song🥰

Today was Saturday. Saturday was the day where most parties were thrown, along with Fridays. I was going to the party with one of my best friends and boyfriend. This was my outfit for the night.

(That's terrible quality but ok) I applied perfume and then waited for my best friend and Alex to come

(That's terrible quality but ok) I applied perfume and then waited for my best friend and Alex to come. "Hey mija I'm gonna go to sleep, just come home safely and if you're sleeping at y/bf/n's house text me." My mom said as she went upstairs. "Okay bye mom!" I said. I heard a honk and got up from the couch. I locked the house and left. "Hey babe." I said giving Alex a kiss. "Hey love." He said. "Hey bitch!" I said blowing a kiss to my friend." "Hey love." She said. Alex began to drive to the house where the party was hosted. We all sang along to songs that played from the radio. We parked a few houses down from where the party was held. I held Alex hand and wrapped my other hand around y/bf/n's shoulder. "So I'm pumped for the party." I said breaking the silence. "Me too." Alex said cupping my face and giving me a kiss. "You guys make me feel lonely." Y/bf/n said. "Well today is your chance to get a man." I said. We got to the house where there were a bunch of teens in the front yard making out, drinking, or just talking. Y/bf/n went to talk to some guy while me and Alex went to the kitchen to grab a drink. "Ayeee Alex and y/n!" Carlos said giving me a hug that startled me. "Oh hey Carlos." I said. "Aye!" Alex said giving him a bro hug. I poured myself some soda and looked around my surroundings. I saw y/bf/n kissing a guy which made me feel happy for her. 1 hour into the party I went to the bathroom and when I came out I saw something that made my heart shatter into a thousand pieces. Alex was making out with some girl. I felt my eyes build up tears. I walked out of the house as people kept asking if I was okay. I ignored all of them and then I sat at a curve kind of far from the party. I rested my arms on top of my legs and began to cry.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰
{ALEXS POV}
I began to kiss some girl that I found attractive and honestly I forgot all about y/n. I felt a slap on my back and I turned around. It was y/n's best friend. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?" She yelled. "I-I-" was all I could say. "YOU SICK FUCK! I DON'T KNOW WHERE Y/N IS! SHE'S PROBABLY GONE!" She yelled. "Fuck." I mumbled. I pushed the girl aside and ran out the door. There I saw y/n sitting on a curve in a ball position. I got closer to her, the closer I got to her I got nervous from what she was going to say. (PLAY MUSIC) I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. "Get the fuck away whoever you are." She said as she let out a sob. "Baby I'm sorry." I said. "Shut the fuck up alex." She snapped. It was silent. "Why did you do this to me?" She asked. "Why? Why did you do that?" She said. I just looked at the floor blankly. "Why Alex? What the fuck did I do? I've literally done everything to make you happy." She said and let out a sob. "I gave you my full attention, I've canceled important shit to be with you. Every time we have tiny conversations, I love it, I love when we just sit and don't even say shit. Little things fucking matter. You just throw them away like it's nothing." She said letting out sobs. Every word that came out of her mouth hurt me and made me feel guilty. "I actually fucking loved you." She sobbed out. I was speechless. "Tell y/bf/n that I'm calling an Uber." She said and went on her phone. I watched her fingers dance around her phone as she was ordering the Uber. I waited with her outside for the Uber. "Leave Alex. I never want to see you again." She said sniffling. The car came and she wiped her tears got in the car and left. I watched the love of my life leave in front of my eyes. I fucked up. I fucked up badly.

hi :)