Mountains

Alex and I were supposed to go to a friends lake house but Alex drove to the mountains. "Alex it's raining, I don't want to go." I say. "Oh come on babe, it'll be fun." He says. I roll my eyes and smile. I watch the raindrops race each other down the window. We make it to the place Alex drove to and I look at the sky, raindrops hitting the car, lightning filling the sky, the sound of thunder. I smile and close my eyes. I look over to Alex and saw him studying the sky. He looked so hot even though he was doing nothing. He looked over at me, his eyes full of lust, he unbuckled his seat and I copied his actions. He smirked and jerked his head back signaling to go to the back of the car. I bit my lip and got out of the car running to the back of the car. Alex and I got in at the same time and immediately we connected our lips together. He pulled off my shirt and I unbuckled his pants. He slid his pants off without breaking the kiss. I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor of the car, I slid off my pants and began kissing alex he pinned me to the car door and began to rub my nipples making them hard. I moaned and bit my lip. I flipped us over so that I was straddling him. We continued to make out. I felt his hands trail down to my ass. I grabbed them and left them there. I sucked on his skin leaving hickeys as I ran my hand through his hair. I got off of him and slid my underwear off, he copied my actions and quickly placed my on top of him again. I put his dick at my entrance sliding down. "Ride me as hard and you can and as fast as you can babygirl." He said seductively into my ear. I began to roll my hips and bounce. (I'm cringing so much omfg) He messaged my breasts and I was riding. We both let our moans enjoying the pleasure. "Alex I'm about to-" he cut me off my flipping me down and him hovering over me. He began thrusting into me. I moaned in pleasure and felt him getting sloppier. We both came at the same time, I felt his liquid shoot in my body. I smiled and pulled him down. I kissed him and admired his angelic face.

YALL I WAS CRINGING SO BADLY