Gender Reveal

10:37 p.m

My family, Alex's family, and some of our friends are at our house helping me and Alex decorate for the gender reveal. After building and decorating for 4 hours we are all so tired. My family, Alex's family, and our friends decided to leave and some of them will come back for tomorrow to help set up. I changed into my PJ's and washed my face. Alex was already asleep on the bed. I went to lay down next to him.

8:00 a.m

I woke up and saw Alex scrolling through his phone liking and tweeting random shit. "Morning babe." I smiled. "Morning Princess." He said and kissed me. "We gotta get up because we gotta start setting up." I sighed. "Alright."

12:50 p.m
I rubbed my belly and looked around at the decorated house filled with blue or pink colors. I went back into my room to change, I grabbed this white dress that looks like this

 I went back into my room to change, I grabbed this white dress that looks like this

And began to curl my hair. After I was done with all of my make up and hair, I put on my black heels and decide to take a selfie and post it on my story. After that I went to look for Alex, after looking around the house I found him in the kitchen talking to his mom. "Aww y/n! You look gorgeous mija." Alexs mom said walking to me with her arms out. "Ay gracias!"
I said hugging back.

"Alex you got really lucky. I'm glad you're starting a family with her." She said. "I know mama she's probably the best person ever." Alex said giving me a kiss. "Awe I love you." I said and kissed him. "I love you more." He smiled.

4:30 p.m

The party has started and many people have arrived, Ive been greeting and welcoming people. I walked to the table where Alex and I were sitting. "Hey babe." He said. "Hey bubba." I smiled. "This food is fucking bomb." He said. "Good to know." I said and kissed his cheek. I went to Alex's mom to see if henry wanted to go into the jumper since Emrick was going in. "Hey do you want me to take henry? Emrick is gonna go in so he can take care of him." I said. "Oh sure!" She said handing the little boy to me. I'm really excited to know the gender of my baby. I walked to the jumper where kids were play fighting, arguing, and yelling. "Emrick!" I yelled. "Huh?" He said. "Hey can you take care of henry? He wants to go in." I said. "Yeah sure." He said I put henry inside and watched him jump for a few minutes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my belly. I turned my head and saw Alex with a smile. "Oh hey love." I said turning around. "Hey beautiful." He smiled and kissed me.

After a while of talking to people it was finally time to do the reveal. I was so excited and so nervous to find out the gender. "We're finally going to know the gender of our baby!" Alex squealed in excitement. "I know! I'm so fucking excited!" I said. They brought us two smoke powered cannons and they were big. Like something else that we do not speak of because we are children of god. Everyone gathered around Alex and I and started record. "I AM SO EXCITED!" I yelled. "On the count of three you guys pop them okay?" Carlos said. "3..." I wanted to pop it and see what we were going to have. "2..." In a second we will know the gender of our beautiful creation. "1!" Everyone yelled. At the same time Alex and I popped the cannon the color of blue smoke was filling the air. "WE ARE HAVING A BOY OH MY GOD!" I yelled and hugged Alex. "IM SO HAPPY BABY!" He said and began to tear up. The sounds of screams filled the air.

We were all excited and then out of nowhere Alex grabbed something out of his pocket. I was extremely confused at this moment but I went with the flow. Then he got down on one knee and this was when it hit me. He's fucking proposing. This is literally the best day of my life. "Y/n, Since the first day I met you at Carlos's party I knew you were the perfect one, you weren't like all the other girls who were trying to get at me. You caught my attention as soon as I walked into the door. I was so nervous to talk to you because I felt like you were going to be a total bitch or say you have a boyfriend but no, you were the total opposite. You light up every room and place with your beautiful smile. You are the definition of perfection." He said while tearing up. I began to cry at how happy I was. "Y/n y/m y/l/n will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on planet Earth by marrying me?" He said. "Yes! Yes of course!" I sobbed out. He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. Again the screams filled to atmosphere. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Eh this is shitty but cute uwu