Mornings

I wake up feeling Alex's body warmth, I smile and grab my phone. I unlock it and take a photo of Alex sleeping.

Liked by devynkohl, carlosmena, and18,927 otherswtfy/n sleeping tingz🙈commentscarlosmena I bet his breath smells devynkohl Wait he looks soo comfy wtfuwuy/n HE STILL LOOKS HOT WTFhappily(yourshipname) awthirstyforblesiv Omg ur lucky to wake up ne...

wtfy/n sleeping tingz🙈
comments
carlosmena I bet his breath smells
devynkohl Wait he looks soo comfy wtf
uwuy/n HE STILL LOOKS HOT WTF
happily(yourshipname) aw
thirstyforblesiv Omg ur lucky to wake up next to that 😭

I smile at the comments and then go to notice some fanpages. I decide to get up and go to the bathroom but I'm pulled down by an arm. "Alex I'm going the restroom," I giggled. "Ughh fine but comeback!" He said in a raspy voice. I walked to the restroom and used it. After I was done I went back to Alex's room and laid down. He pulled me close to him and hummed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him make circles on my lower back as he slept. I admired his facial features as he slept, I'm very thankful to be dating this wonderful guy. "Stop staring babe." He said. "But you're too hot to not stare at." I joked. "You're dumb." He said. I kissed him and smiled. He turned on his back and looked up at the ceiling. "What should we do today?" He asked. "Um we can film a video?" I said. "Or we can stay home and just do nothing." I say again. "Hm I like idea two better." He said. I nod and make circles on his chest. "Hm me too." I say. "Is your mom home?" I say. "No she took henry to the doctor." Alex said. "Okay I'll make breakfast." I said and got up. "Ooh can you make my favorite?" He said. "Sure." I laughed and got up. "Gimmie kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss then walked to the kitchen. I got out the ingredients to make Alex's favorite breakfast and began to cook as soon as I got everything ready. I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a pair of lips on my shoulder. "Hey bub." I smiled and looked at Alex. "Are you almost done?" He said. "Yes Alex." I said. "Yay!" He said. I giggled at his child like behavior. I loved mornings with him.

I'm sorry I haven't been active, I started state testing and it's been ASS