Hawaii 2.

We all planned out on what to do for the day, we decided that we can walk around, hit the beach, and hit the pool. I slid on my sandals and grabbed my bag. "Okay so did you get the car Carlos?" Alex said. "Yeah it's parked outside." Carlos said kissing destiny. "Okay let's go." Alex said. I intertwined my hand with Alex's and kissed his cheek. After arriving to the car we drove off to Lahaina town and walked around. I got a cute necklace and Alex being Alex he somehow found takis and was eating them. I swear to god, wherever we go he always finds a bag of takis.

After walking around we decided to go back to the hotel, rest for a little and then head to the beach. Once we arrived to the hotel, Carlos and Destiny walked off to their rooms to take a nap and Alex and I went to our room to chill. I plopped down onto the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Maui is the most beautiful place." I sighed out. "Eh not at beautiful as you are princess." He said. "Cute but cheesy." I giggled. I went on my phone liking edits of me and Alex then out of nowhere alex grabs my phone. "Heyy! I was using that!" I pout. "Well now your not." He said. He moves up a little so that he is hovering over my face. "You're cute." I said. "And you're hot." He smirked. He began to kiss me.

Alex reaches his hand down to the bottom of my dress. He slowly moved his hand to find my breast. He rubs his thumb against my nipple, making it hard. I moaned into his mouth which causes him to smile and slide his tongue into my mouth. I then flip us over so that I'm on top of him. He sits up not breaking the kiss and pushes my ass down on his erection. I began to slowly move my hips while kissing him. "Can we take this dress off?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded and allowed him to remove my dress. I was now left in my bra and panties. I slid off alexs shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He began to suck on my neck making me let out soft moans. I felt his hand go into my panties. He began to rub my clit as he left hickeys on me. I moaned at every move he made on my body. He began to try to slide my panties down but I stopped him.

"No not now, we can do it later tonight." I panted our. "Ugh but I want you." He said. "So do I but we gotta wait baby." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head. He rolled his eyes and kissed me again. His hands traveled from my ass to my breasts. He massages both of them while placing hickeys on them. I moved my hips on him as he left marks on my body. We heard the door jiggle and I ran to the bathroom as we stayed on the bed pretending to be on his phone.

"Sup ale-" Carlos said. "Bro do you have a boner?" Carlos said. "Chilll why are you looking there?" Alex said. "Because it's like fucking Pinocchio's nose." Carlos said. I bursted out laughing from the bathroom. I grabbed some water proof make up and covered the hickeys Alex left. Once I was done I called Alex. "Hey babe can you pick out a swim suit from my bag? Anyone that you find is fine." I said. "Sure my love." He said. I heard Carlos and Destiny talking to him. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. "Tha- this one? Seriously?" I said. "You said pick anyone that I find is fine so I chose this one." He said.

 "You better not pull down the top

"You better not pull down the top." I say. "K." He said and left. I rolled my eyes and slid on the bikin. Once I was done I walked out to the room and grabbed shorts and my sandals. I made sure my hair was fine.

"K we can go." I say grabbing my black glasses. We all head to the pool and I go to sit on the chairs to relax. Destiny and I began to gossip and talk about make up, beauty gurus, and random shit. I take a sip from my drink and close my eyes till I feel water dripping all over my body. "Is it raining?" I asked Destiny with my eyes closed. "Yep." She said. "Oh." I said. I opened my eyes and saw Alex hovering over me with a smirk. "Hamid Alexander Guzman Gutierrez, you better not do it." I say. "Too late baby." He said and picked me up. "ALEX PLEASE I WANNA TAKE PHOTOS!" I said. I saw Carlos recording and I stuck the middle finger at him. "Alex baby please don't I'll do anything for you!" I begged. "Nah." He said and jumped into the pool.

Bitch. I was underwater, when I opened my eyes I saw Alex smiling underwater. I rose up from underwater and took a huge breath. "You bitch." I breathed out. I waddled over to the chairs and sat down. A few minuets later Alex came and picked me up. "Alexxx please! No." I said. "I'm just gonna sit you on my lap baby." He said. I smiled and nodded. I laid on him and played with a necklace I was wearing. We watched Destiny and Carlos play in the water. A few minuets later we walked to the beach where the sun was setting. I walked towards the water and adored the sunset in front of my eyes. "Y/n can I take a photo of you?" Alex said. "Sure." I said and posed.

After hanging out with Carlos, Destiny, and Alex in Hawaii for a week, it was unfortunately time to leave

After hanging out with Carlos, Destiny, and Alex in Hawaii for a week, it was unfortunately time to leave. I sighed and placed the last piece of clothing into my bag and walked out the door. Goodbye hawaii, I'll comeback again with alex for our honeymoon.