Meeting the parents

"Y/n I'm scared," Alex said over the phone. "Babe it's okay you'll be fine," I said and tied my shoes. "It's not like they hate you." I said. "But they might." He said running his hands through his hair. "It'll be okay, it's only going to be them and my siblings." I said fixing my hair in my mirror. "I'm just nervous." He said. "Baby it's going to be okay, I gotta go." I said. "Ok bye princesa." He said and hung up. I walked to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. "Hola mami," I said. "Hey I need help with the table." She said as she cooked enchiladas. I fixed the table then my oldest brother came from his room. "OOH I FORGOT Y/N'S BOYFRIEND IS COMINGG!" He said. "Ay Christian you better not fucking make fun of her." My mom snapped. I giggled and stuck the middle finger at him. He gasped dramatically and then walked away.
TIME SKIP
We were all ready for Alex to come and meet my family. I got a message from him saying that he was outside. "Oh he's here, I'll be back." I said and stood up. "Oooh!" My sister said. I rolled my eyes, smiled then walked out to see Alex sitting on his car looking at his phone. "Hey are you okay?" I said. "Yeah I'm just extremely nervous." He said. "Awee it'll be okay." I said pecking his lips. "Come on they're waiting for you." I said and then took his hand. I opened the door and took him to the kitchen. "You ready?" I said quietly. "Y-Yeah." He stuttered. "Okay." I said and smiled. "Hey guys! This is my boyfriend Alex, Alex this is my family." I said and smiled. "Hey Alex!" My sister said. She gave him a hug then my brother came and shook his hand and pulled him into a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you mijo!" My mom said giving him a kiss on the cheek and hug. "Igualmente." Alex said and smiled. "Hola Alex," my dad said and shook his hand. "Hola señor." He said. We all sat down and then prayed. After we prayed we began to eat. "So Alex, how is y/n as a girlfriend?" My mom asked. "Oh she's the best! She is always smiling and she's very beautiful and caring." He said. I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I began to eat as people asked Alex questions. I decided to do something mean on Alex. "Hey daddy can you pass me the salt please?" I said and watched my dad and Alex reach for the salt at the same time. My brother and sister began to crack up as my mom and dad were suspicious. I looked over to Alex whose face was painted red.
TIME SKIP.
"Thank you Alex for being a good boyfriend to my y/n, she's never made it that far into relationships, I'm glad you're treating her well." I heard my mom say to Alex. "Really?" He asked. "Yup." She said. "Okay well, thank you guys for having me, the food was delicious." Alex said and gave a hug to my family. "Bye Alex!" My family said as I walked him out. As we were walking to his car it was silent. "Thank you for coming babe." I said. "You're welcome princess." He said and kissed me. "I love you." He said. "Love you more." I said and began to walk towards my house.