chapter 11- Hinata Told Him

Hinata Shoyo

I didnt like that girl one bit. And she looked like she was flirting with Kageyama.

I bit my lips and tried not to get mad. At least Kageyama didn't look interested... I didnt want him to be at the very least. I want him to be mine.

"Hey, how you feeling? " he asked.

"I'm fine, better at least. " I said.

He moved his hand onto my forehead, "you still seem a little warm though, you shouldn't be out here. Let's go back in. "

He is caring about me. Aww...

"I'm fineee! Don't worry! " I whined. I was stuck inside for too long, I needed to get up and do something.

"So what you wanna do? " he asked.

"Let's go eat pork buns, I miss them! " I started towards the store.

"I don't think you should eat the pork buns if you haven't fully recovered. " Kageyama said, pulling me back by my shirt.

Jeez, he sounds like my mother.

"Kageyama! You sound like my mother! I'm hungryyy, my mom's out with Natsu to see my grandma. She won't be back for another few hours! The porridge she made is so plain! " I whined like a little boy.

Kageyama seemed to think for a while before grabbing my hair.

"Ow! Ow! Leggo of me! "

He finally let go.

"You know, whining to me isn't going to do any good, but alright, I can try to cook some egg to go with your porridge. " Kageyama said.

I wasn't entirely happy that I couldn't go out and stretch my legs. But Kageyama and cooking? I didnt it would work.

We entered my house and he picked up a frying pan and a bowl. He took out two eggs and cracked them into a bowl. Before he could mixed them, I passed him my moms apron.

"Wear it! Don't get your clothes dirty. " I said.

"Nah. "

But I wouldn't take no as an answer I threw it over him and tied the string behind him. He looked hilarious.

He gave in and mixed the egg before adding more salt and mixing it even more.

He turned on the stove and heated the pan up. He poured just a little bit of oil into it and moved the pan around to coat the entire pan with oil.

I watched from behind him, like a little boy. I didn't know that Kageyama could cook.

He poured the egg in and it started to sizzle. Kageyama waited for a while before flipping it.

A few minutes later, it was ready and he served it on a plate. It looked so good with the golden, glossy egg.

"Thanks Kageyama."

"It's no biggie, I do it all the time."

I dug in and it tasted wonderful. It wasn't too salty and went perfectly with the porridge. I wished I could live with him and eat whatever he cooks.

"So... What happened at school? "

He told me what happened and a lot of it was "that girl" , "Saya" , "we" that I started getting jealous. I wanted to be the one with him, not that girl.

"I'll go take a shower, K? "

I nodded and Kageyama left to take a shower.

I felt quite... Angry. Why was that girl taking away the spot light? I was usually the one Kageyama is always with.