chapter 22- Back

Kageyama Tobio

There was this one pose that Hinata was in front of me, and facing me. He looked so beautiful in the dress my heart felt like it had jumped halfway out of my chest.

He looked up at me, blushing a lot. I wanted to kiss him, but I couldnt, not here, not now.

There was a flash after another, Hinata grinned at me. He was so cute. So. Cute. So. fucking. Cute.

I bit the inside of my lips, holding myself back from kissing him. I couldn't help but blush.

A split second later, I couldn't take it any more, I leaned in and kissed him, pulling his waist towards mine, kissing him deeply.

Then he pulled away, blushing. And I realized the flashing had stopped. I looked up to see the camera man, my mother, and a few other assistant staring at us in shock. I blushed.

"Sorry, let's continue. "

~time skip to after the photo shoot~

It took up pretty much the whole morning and we were free to do whatever we wanted as long as we didn't stray too far from my parents apartment.

Hinata wanted to change back into a boy, but I said it would be too risky, in case anyone saw us.

In the end, we compromised and I let him wear my shirt and he had to wear the wig.

"So... This is a date, right? Just that I'm wearing the stupid wig. " Hinata said irritatedly.

"You look pretty cute in it. "

"You better not fall in love with this me and forget about the real me Bakayama. " he muttered.

"I only get hard when I kiss you in your normal clothes and without the wig. "

"You only get... Bakayama! Don't just throw things like that out at me! " he said, blushing furiously.

We bought a few key chains, took a few photos and decided we should go back.

"Hinata, let's go back, I wanna see you without that wig. " I said.

"OK. "

~time skip~

"You'll be staying in my room. Well, it's actually the guest room but whatever. " I said.

Hinata had already pulled off the wig that had been stuck on his head for hours.

"Finally! " he grinned broadly.

I didnt know why, but I felt more comfortable around this Hinata. With Hinata looking like a girl... It made me stressed, sure he looked cute, but it just wasn't the same as this Hinata.

I went over to him and hugged him from the back, like I was afraid this Hinata was going to disappear and he is going to stay like a girl. I'm not sure why I had this fear, maybe it was because of all the traumatic experience I had with girls.

"You seem so relieved, Kageyama, are you glad you see me in my perfect form? " he asked, grinning like he felt good about himself.

"Don't be so narcissistic shrimp. "

He pouted, looking at me, "oh fine alright it is. "

He grinned and I felt like I have been blessed by god. I turned away, blushing slightly.

"You know... It's my birthday the day after tomorrow! " Hinata said happily.

"Oh, yeah, why? "

He looked at me as though he expected something. I was completely confused,what was he expecting.

"You have something for me, right? " he asked.