chapter 20- Female Hinata Shoyo

Kageyama Tobio

We bought a wig and we followed Nagisa. She sneaked us into her room and locked the door.

"I suppose you will bring him to see your parents today? "

I nodded.

"Then let's get to work. "

She pulled out a suspender skirt made out of jeans and a baggy white T-Shirt with a few cartoon characters.

"Put it on. Then we will deal with the wig and some final touches. "

Hinata just stared at the clothing, he looked like he was about to dump the idea and call it a day but he changed his mind and went to the bathrooms.

Nagisa left her wardrobe open and went to pull out accessories and make up. I caught a glimpse of her wardrobe and there were a few costumes inside.

"Are you a cosplayer? "

"Yeah, I love it. I heard there going to be a festival here, that was why i agreed to come here. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother. " Nagisa shrugged, closing her wardrobe.

That moment, Hinata came out, blushing furiously.

He was... Was... So cute.

"That works. Now sit. "

He sat down on a chair that faced a mirror. He kept his eyes away from the mirror, darting them around, trying to avoid his reflection.

Nagisa started putting on the wig, clipping and tying it. After she was done, she asked Hinata to shake his head.

"Great, it doesn't fall off, " she said happily, holding a lip gloss to me, "here, help your boyfriend put the lip gloss. Just get some onto your finger and rub it onto his lips... I don't think I should be the one doing it."

I took it and she went to the bathroom.

Hinata turned around to look at me. He looked so adorable I couldn't help but blush.

"Do... Do I look ok? " he mumbled, playing with the skirt he wore.

I went closer to him and kissed him, "you look so cute. "

He blushed even more, making his whole face red. I put lip gloss on his lips and he totally looked like a girl, I just hope my parents don't find his face familiar.

Hinata stuffed his uniform into his bag and we thanked and said goodbye to Nagisa and left for my house. Our plan was to stay at my house till we finished dinner, then I'll walk him to the nearest bathroom to change, then we'll go home.

~time skip~

We reached my house at about five and my parents were home early after I called them and told them I had a 'girlfriend'.

"Mom, Dad, I'm home! "

I saw my mother  putting out dishes and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ah, yes. Hello, I'm Kageyama's Dad, you are...? "

He looked like he was trying not to blush under my father's intimidating stare, and I figured I should step in.

"Dad! Don't stare at her like that! She's... Mia. "

I grabbed Hinata's shivering hand. He looked at me and seemed to relax a little.

He took a deep breath and said, "pardon me just now, I was just a little surprised at how much you looked like Kageyama. I'm... Mia," he held out his hand to shake my father's.

My father gladly shook it.

Pardon? Hinata knew how to use the word pardon?

We entered the house and my parents, Hinata, and I sat at the table. My mother had cooked steamed egg and some meat for us to eat with rice. I found it surprising, she usually bought food outside, I didnt know she could cook.

"What's your cup size? " my mother asked bluntly.

I cringed a little, what kind of mother straight up asks a girl that she just met that kind of question.

"I need to know, "she continued, "I'm sure Kageyama told you about the photo shoot. "

Hinata gulped and nodded before saying, "I'm... Flat. "

My mother sighed and eyed Hinata, scanning him, "at least an A would be fine but I think the clothes will fit. We'll going to Tokyo tomorrow and we'll come back the next day. "

I can't believe my mother. What if Hinata couldn't go?

"Uhm, ok. "

After we were done, we sat there to talk.

"Kageyama, you could have picked a better girl, with better size but you had to pick a flat! " my mother said, clearly irritated.

Hinata blushed and looked at his food intently, trying not to meet my mother's eye.

I opened my mouth to argue but my father stepped in, "calm down. It's great he got a girlfriend. "

I figured my father was in a good mood but I still couldn't stand what my mother said.

I stood up and announced, "well be staying in my room for a bit, since we are done. "

I grabbed Hinata and we went to our room. I locked the door and there was a soft thud. I turned around to see Hinata trembling on the floor.

"That... Was... Terrifying! I'm sorry... But my legs gave way. " Hinata said with wide eyes.

I carried Hinata to sit on my bed.

"I feel like my heart is going to explode and urp... "

He clutched onto his stomach, face pale.

"Don't puke in my bedroom! " I said, panicking.

"I won't... "

I sighed, "find something to distract yourself."

He clung onto me and began sniffing me.

"Oi! Dumbass! What are you doing? "

"You told me to find something that calm me down... Your heartbeat and your scent... They calm me down. "

I gave in and put my arms around him, squeezing him slightly. I felt my cheeks go warm, why did he have to say that kind of thing.

Finally, when Hinata stopped trembling, he pulled away. I took some tissue and wiped off the lip gloss on Hinata's lips.

I grinned as I went close to his face that our foreheads touched, "I think we have some unfinished business."

"No, not here. "

"I'm fine with just kissing. "

He lay down on my bed and I climbed over him.

~time skip~

Hinata came out in his uniform, looking like a boy now. I stared at him. He looked just as good as he did as a girl.

"What? You don't like this me anymore? " he asked.

"Nawh, you look awesome how ever you dress. "

We said goodbye with kisses and hug before leaving for our homes.