chapter 14- Hopeless

Kageyama Tobio

The weekends came and went pretty quickly and we had to go to school.

Hinata and I discussed if we wanted to let people know that we were dating.

"Just the Volleyball club? " he asked.

"OK. "

Before we went to our classroom. We went to the bathroom to say goodbye. I kissed him for the fifth time, he kept begging for them.

"Gosh Hinata, we are going to be late. "

"Eat lunch with me? " he pleaded.

"Of course dumbass why wouldn't I? "

He finally let me go. I gave him a kiss on the forehead when no one was looking and entered my own classroom.

Saya was hanging around the gangster type boys in my class now. She sat on one of their laps.

They saw me and started booing at me.

I rolled my eyes and returned sat at my own seat. I realized that she also moved her seat to some where else. I was grateful for that, I didnt have to put up with her anymore.

The teacher wasn't here yet, so she sashayed over to me and said, "you know, if I were you, I'll be careful. "

"Yeah whatever, I don't really care. You can go fuck those boys however you want. " I snapped.

It seems that I hit a nerve.

"Keep talking like that and you'll be expelled faster than you can say your boyfriends name. " she sneered.

"Like you have power over this school. " I said, glaring at her.

"Well, then just get ready for a surprise in your mailbox today. " she said, smirking.

Our teacher entered the classroom and she sashayed back to her seat.

Her words kept ringing in my ears. Expelled? How? What if she could actually do that? How do I get to play volleyball? What happens to the team? How about Hinata? And my parents?

I couldn't concentrate for the whole day, even during training. I kept fighting the urge to run home to check my mailbox.

Finally when I could go home, I held Hinata's hand as I thought about Saya's word.

"Hey... What's bothering you? " Hinata asked, looking up at me.

I gave him a small smile, "nothing."

"You are pretty bad at lying."

I sighed, "it's... Her. "

"Don't worry about her. We will figure things out, " he said, smiling at me. It was so bright I thought I was going to go blind.

We almost arrived at Hinata's house so we backed into a small dark area and I kissed him.

"See you tomorrow! " he said, grinning.

"Yeah!" I waved at him and he waved back. I watched him enter his house before I started home.

I rushed back home, anxious to check my mailbox. I didnt know why I was so worried. I just had a really bad feeling about this.

I finally reached my house. Panting, I opened the mailbox. There was one envelope in there. 

Please just be the water and electricity bills.

I took it out and it was mailed from... Karasuno.

I opened it and almost died.

Dear Kageyama Tobio,