chapter 32- I still love you

Kageyama Tobio

"I still love you! "

His words rung in my ears.

"I... I'm remembering things now! " he cried, "like... We planted the shrub last year... On... On your birthday... And we were supposed to... To... To pick the berries this year! I'm remembering... Please don't go..."

I turned around and ran back to him. Hugging him tightly in my arms. He is remembering... It's not over yet... Before I knew it, I was crying tears of joy. It was the first time I've been so relieved and happy.

We pulled away after several minutes. Hinata seemed to be crying too. We looked at each other and started laughing. We sat down on the ground and shared another hug.

"So... Do we kiss now? " he asked, "the last time we did... It was pretty long ago, right? "

"Yeah. " I nodded, I thought for a while, "could you do it instead. "

He didn't even hesitate. He just pounced onto me like a tiger catching his prey and took me completely surprised. He kissed me hungrily, I kissed back just as aggressively, he was on top of me as I lay onto the ground. I haven't tasted this lips in months.

He pulled away but our face were still so close our noses touched.

"You know... Even if i dont remember anything about our relationship... I still love you, right? " he said grinning.

"Huh? "

"I still liked you... "Hinata said.

Wait so even if he didn't remember us, he still remember he liked me, so...

I reached up and grabbed his hair, "idiot!!! Why didn't you tell me??? "

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go! I'm gonna become bald! "

I let go.

"You can't blame me! I was scared of how you would react! " Hinata said defensively as he sat up on me, sort of straddling me.

He looked cute as fuck, his mouth was curved slightly and he was playing with his finger as he looked up at me with apologetic eyes.

"Dumbass. " I tackled him to kiss him, now I was on him. I was sure our clothes were dirty as hell but I didn't care.

After another rough kissing session, I lay down next to him, under the shade provided by the tree.

"Are you still depressed? " I asked, we still had to solve that problem.

"Hmm... I don't know honestly, I don't think so. Not now at least. Your lips work like a charm." Hinata said as he was thinking.

I touched my lips and blushed.

"But my father... " His voice trailed off, I looked at him and his eyes looked a little different now, like sad.

"Oh don't worry about him. I made a deal with him. " I said, glad I solved this problem earlier.

"EH? How? "

"He said... If I could heal you from your depression, he would allow me to be with you," I said happily, "but since you no longer are depressed, we should be able to be together. But next time... Be honest with me, tell me anything... I'll be there even if no one in the world sides with you."

He sat up and lay onto me, hugging me tightly, "you are honestly the best boyfriend ever."

I grinned, but he included," apart from the hair pulling and insults, which happens ALOT. "

I moved to grab his hair and opened my mouth to insult him, but before I could, he said, "see, it's happening again. "

I wanted to fight back, say something back, but my mouth just worked furiously since I didn't have anything to say so I blushed, turned away and lowered my hand.

Hinata grabbed my hand and put it on his head, "honestly, if the hair pulling was changed to just ruffling, it'd be really nice..."

I ruffled his hair and played with it. It was really soft and nice to play with. Then I started grabbing it cause it felt really nice.

"Owwww! Ow! Ow! Not like that!" Hinata cried.

I let go. He massaged his head with his hand, "just when you started is fine. Just don't keep pulling my hair, I'm trying not to go bald until Im 50."

I shrugged, "K. "

We lay there in silence, enjoying each others presence, but that only lasted about two minutes since Hinata was there.

"There's one thing I can't remember. " he said.

"What is it? " I would answer anything, maybe except one.

"I remembered I was here, crying, I held I piece of paper... But I couldn't what was written on it...i knew there was something about open five years later... " Hinata said, frowning.

Ah... He had to ask that one.

"Remember about that and ask me five years later... Then I'll tell you." I said.

"Humph, fine. Challenge accepted. " he said.

"You are so cute. " I said, looking at him.

I leaned towards Hinata and kissed him some more, ruffling his hair as I did so. I kept him close to me, don't blame me, I just got back my sunshine and I wanted him with me.

"I guess we celebrate or something? " Hinata asked, grinning up at Kageyama.

I shrugged, "I just want to be with you honestly. I want some more of those sweet lips. "

Hinata blushed and I grinned a little, he was too cute. I put my hand behind his head, pushing him gently closer to my face, "may I? "

"Since when did you ask for permission?" Hinata asked, cheeks still slightly red.

I grinned and put my lips onto his, kissing him gently. We pulled apart after sometime.

"Stay with me forever, will you? " I asked.

"Of course, my king."

The End•