chapter 13- Love

Hinata Shoyo

I called my mom to inform her that I was staying at Kageyama's house and she was fine with that.

Kageyama just grinned and picked me up, bridal style and ran home, showering me with kisses and love.

I loved it. I wanted him. Now.

Screw that Saya. He already kissed me, which obviously meant that he didn't need her.

OK guys, it's time for lemon. If you don't want to read it, scroll all the way until you see this kind of words again. have fun Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

We arrived at his house in no time and he put me on his bed. He laid down on me kissing me, biting my lips.

I nipped back at him playfully.

"Kageyama... "

"yes? "

I pulled up his shirt and he understood me. He pulled off his shirt revealing his abs and chest. He pulled off mine too, and begun kissing and biting my neck, all the way down to my shoulder before biting harder that I knew there was going to be a mark.

"Kageyama... " I moaned.

He took off my pants and boxers, revealing all of me.

I felt vulnerable, exposed, but I didn't care. It was just him.

He looked up and grinned, "that's bigger than what I expected from a shrimp like you. "

I grinned back and said, "I bet yours is short despite you being so tall. "

He raised an eyebrow and grinned mischievously. I wondered what he was thinking, but I don't think it's going to be nice.

He shoved it into his mouth, unexpectedly, making me moan loudly.

"Kageyamaaaa!"

He swirled his tongue around me, sucking it, as he played with my balls.

I looked down at him, making me more horny. The image of him playing with me turned me on so badly.

"Kageyama... I'm going to cum..."

I made a mistake telling him. He stopped everything, and just grinned at me.

"Kageyamaaa!" I said, frustrated, so this was what he was planning, punishing me for sort of insulting him.

"Beg me, cry out my name. " he said.

I refused to, I had a pride alright.

Seeing that I had not done anything, he took off his own pants and boxers and begun playing with himself.

I stared at him and my frustration built up even more.

"Oii, Kageyama what are you doing. "

"Having fun. "

I watched for a few more seconds and couldnt take it anymore.

"KAGEYAMAA! PLEASE! I NEED TO CUMM!"

He grinned broadly, like a Cheshire cat. He put me back into his mouth. It put me back into the process of cumming.

I grabbed his bed sheets as I was reaching climax, squirming around as he did his job. My heart felt like it was going to explode as my forehead beaded with sweat.

"K-kagey-yama... I-I am g-going to... "

Too late, all of it came out, filling Kageyama's mouth.

Finally...

I released my grip on the bed sheets and lay down on his bed, panting.

He climbed back up to me and ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead, making me feel warm and fuzzy.