chapter 12- Yeet

Kageyama Tobio

The next morning, I woke up with Hinata in my arms again. I wasn't too troubled, it wasn't the first time.

I woke him up and we changed into our uniforms before leaving. On the way, we met Saya.

"Kageyama! " her annoying voice shouted from behind. I flinched. I had to put up with her for a week in school and now even in the morning before reaching school? Gosh life sucks. (Kageyama is mood)

She just plopped herself right in between Hinata and I, even though we obviously looked like we wanted to walk together.

She put her arm around my arm and stayed close to me.

I saw Hinata frowning and I shrugged.

"Kageyama, what's the timetable today? " she asked.

"I dunno, first is math, I think, then English Literature, then science."

"Oh! I love this three subjects you know! They were my... " she started blabbing about her life quite loudly.

I caught Hinata's eye and I think we were thinking the same thing.  This damn girl is annoying. She didn't seem to acknowledge Hinata's existence, which kind of pissed me off.

We finally arrived to school but I still had to put up with her.

I said goodbye to Hinata before going to my class, with Saya still talking noisily beside me.

"Oi, Saya, you want to eat lunch with us today? " the popular group of boys in my class asked her. They weren't very smart, they did look good and all, which mad them popular, but they were mean enough to be gangsters.

She half glared at them and announced very loudly that I thought the enter school would have heard her, "sorry guys, but I'm not interested in y'all. I made bento for Kageyama already and we're going to eat together.

I rolled my eyes and blushed, "girl are you crazy? You don't have to announce that to the entire world! "

She pretended she didn't hear me.

~Time skip to lunch~

She pulled out a bento and placed it in between us.

She opened it and gave me a set of utensils. She scooped up some rice and put it in front of my face.

"What are you doing? " I snapped.

"Feeding you. We are sharing the bento!"

I growled in irritation, "you know, you can eat that yourself, I'll go get my own food. "

I stood up but she pulled me back onto my chair.

"No! You will share this with me!"

I growled again. This girl is getting on my nerves!

She kept holding the food in front of me I figured if I wanted to escape I had to eat first.

"Fine. One bite! "

She smiled. It was so sickening and annoying I wanted to punch her, "OK! "

I took a bite and she ate the rest. I had a feeling I will have to put up with her for a lot longer.

~time skip to after school and training~

"Kageyama, I'll go change clothes! Wait for me, K? " Hinata asked.

"Yeah. "

I stood outside the changing room, waiting for Hinata to come out.

"Kageyama! "