CHRISTMAS EDITION PART 1

(Pssst, btw, this isn't part of the story)

Kageyama Tobio

I waited for Hinata at a bus stop.

I looked at my watch and growled softly.

He was late. Half an hour late.

"Kageyama! Sorry I'm late. " the bright voice broke the silence.

They were heading to a Christmas fun fair that was just a walking distance away.

Hinata wrapped himself in multiple jackets and a scarf. He wore gloves and his face was all red.

I grabbed his head.

"Dumbass you are so latee!" I scolded.

"Leggo of meee!!"

I finally let go, and he messaged his head, "sorry... "

I tried to stay angry, but he gave me his deluxe I'm-so-sorry-i-love-you-dont-be-mad-look that I couldn't help but forgive him. I blushed and hit his head lightly.

"Don't look at me like that. "

He grinned and grabbed my hand, "let's go! "

I kissed him on the cheek and together, we walked to the fun fair.

~time skip to fun fair~

"Uwahhh! Kageyama! Let's play that one. " Hinata's eye shone as he saw the funfair. It was bustling with life and it was very Christmasy.

Hinata pulled me over to the one where we had to shoot at balloons.

"Hello! Shoot 5 of it and you get a small gift, " he pointed to the plushies and toys at the front, "shoot 10 to get the big ones, " he pointed to those on shelves, "shoot 20 and you get 2 gifts. 500 yen for 25 shoots. "

On the shelf, there were cute baby crows with different coloured hairs.

"Kageyama! I want those two! " Hinata said, pointing to two of the crows, one with black hair, one with orange hair.

"Let's go see other stuff first. " I said, I wasn't interested in shooting the balloons.

"Aww Kageyamaaa! "

"Ugh, fine. "

I paid for 25 shoots and picked up a hand gun.

There was one where the balloons were moving in circles. I pointed at one and shot once.

The balloon burst.

Bingo, I got the spot.

I shot continuously at the same spot and popped 10 balloons. I moved down to the other 15 and begun shooting.

"Go Kageyama goo!" I could hear Hinata cheering me from behind, it distracted and encouraged me at the same time.

I popped nine balloons. I needed to shoot one more, and I only had one more shot.

I took my aim and... Fire.

The balloon popped.

"Congratulations! You get two gifts! "

"Ohoh, those two. " Hinata said, pointing at the crows. I got slightly annoyed. He didn't even asked for my opinion, but I didn't say anything, it was for him after all.

We walked around, with a baby crow in our hands. I held the one with orange hair, he held the one with black hair.

"Kageyama, let's buy that cake! " Hinata said, pointing at a mini log cake.