chapter 16- she's finally gone

Kageyama Tobio

I walked to school with Saya clinging onto me. I barely slept last night, trying to figure out a way to escape her.

She begun talking about herself, boring and irritating me half to death. I felt like English literature lecture was much better than her yapping away about her life.

We didn't see Hinata away, and I was glad and disappointed at the same time. I missed Hinata, but having to let him see me betray him like that hurts.

We made it to school but it didnt do much good, she still stuck to me like glue.

"Could you just leave me alone for like five minutes? " I growled irritatedly.

"Well. No. "

Just the answer I expected.

I saw Hinata pass my class and he had a bruise on his cheek.

What happened to him?

We made eye contact and I hastily broke it and glanced at Saya. If she found me even looking at him, she's going to make life even more difficult for us.

His eyes were different too, like a sort of anger and determination shone from them.

I didnt see why they had that kind of shine. He didn't have anything to be determined about.

"Kaggy, I know you don't have training today, so we are going to go on our first date! " Saya said happily.

I groaned, "can you not? "

"Nope, I'll show you to where we are going later. " she said.

Time passed very quickly that day. School ended in no time. And for the first and probably not the last time, I wanted school to be longer.

She stuffed everything in her bag and even came over to stuff my things in my bag.

She even took the book I left under my table to make an excuse to come back to school later.

She dragged me to a fancy restaurant and apparently, she got us the 'private suite'.

The thing literally has a bed!

She pulled a dress and a tuxedo.

"Put them on! " she said, "do it or else! "

She went to change and I picked up the tuxedo. Signing, I reluctantly changed into it.

A few minutes later, I sat directly in front of Saya, who looked about half naked and was annoying me with her googly eyes.

The tuxedo was awfully annoying. I just wasn't used to not wearing T-shirt. And it was embarrassing, I look like I was cosplaying Prince Charming.

The waiter came with a steak and spaghetti. I got the steak.

It was annoying. I wasn't used to fancy meals like that. And the meat just wouldn't allow me to cut it apart.

In the end, I just picked up the whole steak with my fork and bite it from there.

Saya was just there twirling her spaghetti while she stared at me.

It made feel even more uneasy.

After finishing our food she said, "let's dance. "

I groaned. I wanted to go home.

She pulled me from my seat and flashed me a look, warning me. I sighed in defeat and entertained her.

~time skip to about five o'clock~