chapter 21- Tokyo

Hinata Shoyo

"Mom? Where's dad? "

"Oh Hinata... He'll be home late. "

My mother looked like she aged a few years ever since I told them I was going out with Kageyama.

"Mom... I'll be going to Tokyo with Kageyama tomorrow... And we'll be coming back on Sunday... Could I go? " I asked, "I understand if you won't allow. "

My mother sighed, "alright. Just be safe, you are getting a bit too old for me to order around. "

"I'm... I'm sorry for all this. "

"Why be sorry? You are so happy around him, I'm glad for you two... I'll try to talk to him while you are gone. "

"Thanks mom. "

~time skip to the next day~

I woke up at eight and I was half excited, half terrified. What if his parents found out?

I received a message from Kageyama, telling me to meet at Nagisa's place. We sneaked into her room and she got some clothes ready for me.

This time, it was a short red dress and a jacket. She also prepared another set for me that was short jeans and a baggy sweater.

"Thanks Nagisa! "

"Wait, you still need... " she pulled out a pair of pajamas and handed it to me, "if you gonna act like a girl, you better wear like a girl. "

"Thank you! "

I placed them into my bag and we returned to Kageyama's house.

"You all ready?  Great. Come on, the driver is here. "

"Driver? "

Kageyama's father nodded. Outside, there was a freaking limo waiting for us.

"Uwahhhh! Kageyama! I didnt know you had a limo! "

"It's not mine. " he muttered.

Kageyama's parents settled down at the front, while we went all the way to the back.

There was some curtains and he pulled it such that we were out of view. He sighed.

"What's wrong? "

"I don't want to go to the photo shoot honestly. "

"It's OK, I'm here. "

~time skip to Tokyo~

We arrived at Kageyama's mothers office and we got off together with her. There was a young lady that waited for her inside the building.

"Ms Kageyama! Oh, is that Kageyama Tobio?"

"Yes yes, now bring them in for the clothing and the make up, I'll be waiting at the photo shoot. "

"OK! "

His mother just walked off into the building without looking back at Kageyama.

"Well, what's your name,sweetie? " the lady asked excitedly, she seemed like the over enthusiastic kind.

"Mia. "

"You are really pretty, I bet the dresses are going to look good on you, come on. " she went bouncing off into the building.

We caught each others eyes and shrugged before following the lady.

We passed by the make up room, there were many people inside, they were pretty tall, and some were really, really pretty and handsome. We were led to a door with a sign that said: Private. The lady opened the door and allowed us in, smiling excitedly.

That make up room was way over the top. The walls were white and had gold decorations. There was a freaking television and sofa in there. And a chandelier!

I stared around as my jaw dropped to the floor. I got a hold of myself and looked back at the lady. An extremely fancy man with sleek hair and wore a tailcoat.

"Oh, I haven't introduced myself, I'm Sophia, he is Alexis. " the lady said excitedly.

"I assume you are Kageyama and his girlfriend. " Alexis said in a thick French accent.

"Yes. " Kageyama nodded.

"Come with me. "

He brought us to the wardrobe and it was huge. It was filled with beautiful clothes placed careful on rakes, some were even on mannequins! There was clothes for man, woman, even shoes and accessories.

He brought us deeper into the wardrobe, until there was a curtain. He pulled them away, revealing clothes and dresses that looked even better.

"Zis' is Ms Kageyama's best designs, " he said as we walked through the racks of clothing, all the way to the back, where several  clothes hung on a small rack, he picked two, a dress and a tuxedo and gave us one each, "try them on. "

I got the dress, and it was really, really long.

I went to one changing room, Kageyama went to the one beside. I didnt have an idea how to wear the frilly, white gown.

After several minutes of trying, I gave up. I poked my head out and asked for help.

"Oh, OK let me in. " Sophia said, slipping into the changing room.

She helped me wear the dress, I was really nervous, afraid that she would find out I am a boy. She instructed me where to put my hands, and helped me with the additional stuff like ribbons and straps. The dress was really puffy, and long. I looked at myself in the mirror and blushed, I, Hinata Shoyo, a boy, is wearing a gown that resembled a wedding dress.

Finally, we were done and we went back to the make up area, where Kageyama was waiting for me.

"Hinata... "

I almost died. He was so handsome. He wore a white tuxedo that looked like what Prince Charming would wear, but it looked better. My mouth dropped open and I blushed.

Kageyama nose started bleeding.

"Ah! We can't get that one dirty, come here! " Alexis said worriedly, holding up a bunch of tissue.

"Stop the bleeding! I'll be putting final touches on Hinata. And don't make the clothes dirty! " he said.

He put a hand on my shoulder and steered me to a make up table.

He put some foundation, blush, lipstick and eye shadow. I looked at myself in the mirror, still Hinata, the make up wasn't too heavy.

"Now for the hair. " he touched my hair for a bit, and before I could stop him, he pulled it off, revealing my real hair.

"YEEP! Why are you wearing a wig? " he demanded.

I sighed, Kageyama had no choice but to explain to Alexis and Sophia.

Alexis didn't want to help us at first, but with Sophia's persuasion, he decided to, "fine! Zis' time only! "

We signed in relief, thanking them.

Alexis must be a professional, he did my hair in no time and it didn't looked like a wig.

"Get out there now. " Alexis hurried us out.

Sophia led us to the photo shoot. As she did, she kept saying, "you are the cutest couple ever".

Even the photo shoot was over the top. There were people walking around in the huge room, and Kageyama's mother was already there.

"Finally. Go, go. " she hurried us.

We stood in front of the cameras, waiting for the camera man to give us instructions.