chapter 17- Back Together

Hinata Shoyo

After a long time, I decided to speak.

"Kageyama? "

"Yes? "

"Are you ok? "

"Yeah. "

He kissed my head I felt like I was going to melt. I missed him. I missed him hugging me. I missed the sweet kisses he would give me.

"I missed you. " I said, starting to cry again.

"shh... Don't cry, it's over. I'm here. " he said.

"Why... What did she do? " I asked.

"You want to know? "

I nodded.

He begin to explain. The more he said, the angrier I got. That bitch can go to hell.

"...and so, here we are. " he ended.

I looked up at him.

"What? You angry at me? "

"Yeah. "

Then I kissed him. I caught him by surprise but he kissed back anyway. I missed his lips. I licked and bit him, explored his mouth all over again.

I kissed aggressively as if it was the last time I was going to be able to do this. Our tongues swirled around each other, like they were dancing.

Finally, I pulled apart, out if breath.

"Don't ever ignore me again. " I said.

"I know. "

We went back to kissing. Kageyama laid down on the sofa and I was on top of him.

~time skip~

I lay on top of Kageyama. He had already fallen asleep. I listened to his heart beat and his slow breathing.

Saya won't be disturbing us anytime soon.

I ruffled his hair gently while looking at him. I felt happy that I could finally cuddle with him again.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock. Who...?

A man and a woman stepped into the house. I hastily got off Kageyama, hoping they didn't see me on him.

"Kageyama! Wake up! I think your parents are home! "

"Huuuuh? " he sat up, rubbing his eyes, "they are home?"

"Not for long. We just need to grab some stuff, " the man said, he directed his eyes at me and asked, "who are you? "

"Hinata! I'm Kageyama's friend. " I said, trying not to sound intimidated by him. He had black hair that laid down just like Kageyama's. He had a lengthy and slender build and had the same blue eyes Kageyama had.

"Dad. Mom." Kageyama regarded his parents stiffly.

"Now Kageyama, have you found a girlfriend? " his father asked.

Kageyama gritted his teeth, "how many times do I have to tell you?  I said I don't like girls, especially rich, snobby ones. "

"So you are gay? " he asked.

Kageyama turned pink and looked away, "what if I am? " he muttered softly.

"Son. You know it's not natural. If you need help, you can always talk to us, we are worried about you. "

Kageyama rolled his eyes, "yeah, worried about me. More like worried about the family's reputation. "

His father didn't reply, like he had heard this many times, or he knew it was true.

Kageyama grabbed my hand and steered me to his room, saying, "let's stay out of their way as they grab their stuff. "

I turned around to look at his father, he looked at me with his cold blue eyes and an eyebrow raised. His blue eyes didn't look so blue anymore, but rather greyish. He was pretty intimidating.

Kageyama pulled me into his room and locked the door. He sighed.

"Don't mind my parents. I'll get them to accept you. " he said, even though he seemed like he was reassuring himself more than me.

"What do you mean family reputation though? " I asked.

He sighed again, "well, I guess I should tell you. My parents... Well, my dad works for a bank, as CEO. My mother... She's a fashion designer, her designs were well liked in Tokyo. "

I blinked my eyes, trying to understand what I heard. Fashion designer... CEO...

"You... You are rich? " I asked, surprised.

"Well, my parents are. Not me. "

"But, why are you here? Why aren't you in Tokyo in some prestigious school? " I asked. I had so many questions in my mind.

"As a son of this two rich people. They initially wanted me to go to a prestigious school in Tokyo, but of course, my min was just filled with Volleyball. My studies weren't that good. I couldnt make it to the schools they wanted me to go to. So in the end, I came to Karasuno. They... They bought this house, for me to stay. They stayed here for a while, but figured it wasn't worth it so they left for Tokyo, and I'm here, alone. " he ended, looking much older than he should.

I wasn't sure what to do, but I knew Kageyama was feeling quite miserable. I just went over and hug him, "if they aren't here for you, I'm here. And you are welcome to stay at my place anytime. "

He hugged back and rested his chin on my head, "what do I do without you? "

~Time skip~

The spring tournament was around the corner and everyone was getting nervous and excited.

This few weeks have been the best time of my life. With Saya gone, Kageyama and I could focus more time on being together.

We decided not to tell anyone yet. Word spreads around quickly when many people knows.

We were waiting for the students from a nearby school to come.

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to jump right out of my chest. My stomach wasn't helping either...

"Guys... I'll go to the toilet, K? " I said, clutching onto my stomach.

"OK, just come back before the match starts. " Daichi said.

Kageyama stood up as well to follow me, "I'll go with Hinata, in case he chickens out and run away. "

I glared at Kageyama. Couldn't he just be nicer and just say he is worried? He didn't have to insult me!

"I'm not a chicken Bakayama! Urp~~"

"Jesus, let's go before you do your stuff here. "

We hurried out to the and he waited outside for me to come out. I did whatever I needed to pretty quickly and came out. We hid some where no one would come to and I held my arms out.

Kageyama embraced me and hugged my tightly.

"You know, even if you don't want to let the team know about us, you don't have to be so mean." I muttered.

He just shrugged and let go of me. He bent down and gave me a kiss.

"Sorry if I broke that glass heart of yours. "

With his face so close to mine, I blushed and turned away, mumbling, "it's fine... "

He just stared and smirked at me.

"What you smirking at! "

"Nothing, you are just too cute. "