chapter 19- More girls.

Hinata Shoyo

I was glad he still loved me, but I was worried about him. As we walked to school, he didn't talk. He looked moody with his eyebrows furrowed and he looked extremely scary.

"Kageyama... Why are you so mad? "

"Huh, no I'm not. "

"Yes you are, you are making that terrifying face again. "

He sighed, looking down at his feet, " my parents... They sent some female students over to Karasuno and they want me to pick one of them as my girlfriend, then I have to go to Tokyo for god's know how long to take photos for a magazine... "

At this moment, we heard a bunch of footsteps behind us. We turned around to see a bunch if girls in dark blue form-fitting jackets and short pleated skirts.

"Hey! I think that's Kageyama! "

They all rushed over and pushed me away to meet Kageyama. He was towering over most of them and I could see his disgruntled face as they swarmed him.

Last year was Saya, this year, more girls. This was getting annoying.

Kageyama managed to escape the swarm and rushed over to me and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. Before the girls could say anything, Kageyama dashed away, pulling me along.

We found a secluded area behind the building and he hugged me.

"That was... Traumatizing. " he said.

"Do... You wanna kiss? "he asked.

"Seriously? You are asking for permission? " and I just kissed him.

"Thanks... I think we better go... "

We returned to class and took our usual seats, both of us sat at the back, next to each other.

After everyone settled down, some of the girls we saw when we were on the way to school. They all saw Kageyama and starting giggling. I swore one of them even winked at him. They all clutched onto each other giggling and whispering things to each other. Kageyama frowned and turned away, blushing, clearly surprised at the attention he was getting.

I got angry. I felt possessive. Kageyama was mine. And mine alone. I shuffled closer and grabbed his hand under the table, squeezing it slightly as I glared at them.

Then I noticed one of the girls standing away from the group, she looked embarrassed by her friends antics. She was about as tall as me, and seemed very shy.

After our teacher said a few words, she asked the girls to pick their own seats. Almost all of them scrambled over to the empty seat beside Kageyama, but in the end only one of them managed to get it. The rest tried to find seats close to Kageyama.

The girl was almost as bad as Saya, no... She's worse than Saya.  Her name was Hazel Grace and she apparently wasn't born in Japan, she was from Russia. She wore a really short skirt that would reveal all if she bent down, and her jacket and blouse was so small and tight you could see the curves clearly.

She kept talking none stop, occasionally touching Kageyama, but he always swatted her hand away.

It was finally lunch time and we just managed to get away from the girls by hiding in the toilets.

"God... I hate girls. "

"I know right. " Kageyama agreed.

"So... I guess we'll be hiding here until they leave. " I said sadly, thinking about my lunch.

Kageyama smiled mischievously, which was pretty scary, he walked up to me and I backed up into a cubicle. I wasn't scared, but I still backed up anyway.