21

"WITH A HEIGHT OF 5 FEET AND A WEIGHT OF 110 POUNDS, ITS MELIODAZZZZ! AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT HIS OPPONENT AT 6'9" AND WEIGHING IN AT 170 POUNDS, BAAAA'AAAAN!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly, obviously itching to see this fight after the let down that was King's. I was nearly deafened by the crowd's cheers alone, but Diane and King wanted to join in.

"Go Cap- er, I mean... Meliodazzzz! Do your best!" Diane almost screamed, which is 100% great because she's right next to me. I winced at her volume, edging closer to King involuntarily.

"Ba'an If you lose and get humiliated I'll tell Elaine!" King shouted, his face turning slightly red. I laughed, just after I flinched once more, this time moving slightly toward Diane.

"Beat his ass, Ba'an!!" I shouted after recovering, pumping my fist and whooping.

"It would've been nice if the ring was bigger," Ban spoke, grinning as he rolled his shoulder. It cracked loudly.

Meli laughed, "Well, it was about this big last time."

The two continued to talk, but in more hushed tones, so I couldn't hear them talking. I watched intently, waiting for the two of them to begin fighting.

In what seemed to be a split second, Meli jumped forward. He rammed his fist into Ban's chin, causing his face to twist as an unnatural angle and his body to fly backward. He slid backward along the wood of the ring, making a large indent in the arena under he had slid. He stopped just before he reached the edge, and was most certainly lucky to not have lost right there.

The entire crowd was quiet for a moment, but it cheered loudly after seeing Ban was still in the ring. People were whooping and screaming, either yelling at Ban to get up and kick his ass, or at Meli to knock Ban out and get it over with. Obviously, I was with the people cheering for Ban.

The captain charged forward again, kicking Ban upward so that he raised into the air. He reared his fist back, ready to punch the crimson-eyed Sin, but before he could, Ban reached out and grabbed Meli's torso. He shoved the blonde downward headfirst, the crowd roaring loudly as a crater formed where the captain's head made contact with the floor of the ring.

Meli pushed up on his hands, almost in the form of a handstand before hooking his legs around Ban's neck. The man's eyes widened at Meli slammed him downward, his stomach crashing into the floor. The crowd cheered louder.

"STOP STEALING MY MOVES, CAPTAIN!" I shouted, grinning from ear to ear. I knew Ban wasn't going to go down easy, and there was a 50/50 chance that he would win. I pumped my fist in the air and continued to cheer.

Ban made contact with the ground and immediately shot upward, standing straight upward in a fraction of a second. He grabbed the captain's foot, since he was mid-air, ready to punch Ban, and slammed his small body downward. I cheered louder, causing my cheeks to flush lightly, as Ban's foot made contact with Meli, which made the captain to soar upward. It was a glorious scene, seeing the man get dropkicked. Ban launched himself up off the ground, a small web of cracks weaving out of a crater that had formed where his feet were. He shouted something inaudible before punching Meli straight in the gut, sending him slamming downward.

As they fell, Ban continuously punched Meli. The only better hand-to-hand combat fighter than me, in the Sins, was Ban- we might even be the top two in the kingdom. We used to duke it out all the time, see who could outmatch the other. Two hundred seventy three wins each, and one hundred forty eight draws in four hundred twenty one rounds. I should really challenge him again. I'm a bit rusty.

I lost count at around eighty four punches, which was when they had reached halfway down. Ban had gotten a few more in before Meli turned the tables, flipping them so that Ban was below him. He threw one massive punch, sending the pale blue-haired male crashing downward. When he hit the floor, there was a sickening crack, almost deafening. It didn't sound like bones- it was too loud.