45

I'd never experienced the notorious 'Walk of Shame' before. Of course, I had heard quite a bit about the embarrassment it brings, especially if it had happened in a hotel or town where you knew almost everyone. I had always thought it couldn't be that bad, though. Nothing could bring such vivid embarrassment- and it's not as though anybody knew about the intimate activity you had partaken in.

Well I was wrong.

Very. Very. Wrong.

After spending a good twenty minutes burrowed in the comfortable and safe confines of the blanket calming myself down, both mentally and physically, I had decided that it was finally time to face my teammates. Mainly King. Ban had already left, but I heard some particularly promiscuous sounds before he left, which prompted a couple extra minutes of me sitting, a blushing mess, wrapped in blankets.

And now we are here. The 'Walk of Shame.'

I had cleaned myself up, trying to act as if absolutely nothing happened. I had woken up after King came in, sleeping in after being kidnapped and such, and it took me a bit longer than usual to get out of bed because I was still sluggish from the aftereffects of the enchantment. I almost convinced myself of it too. That, of course, was until I actually started to exit the safety of Ban and I's shared room.

I was rigid when I exited, the entirety of my confidence leaving me as I began to walk down the stairs. How was I going to face everyone? Oh, god, King probably told all of them! Either that or Ban came down and bragged.

'Hey, guess what? I was about to fuck the shit outta (y/n) until King came along. Hey, speaking of that, how was my cock, fairy boy?'

In my head, I was imitating his voice extremely stupidly, sounding more like a stereotypical buff guy than Ban himself. It was funny, but I was too panicky to laugh.

I should say something when I go in! Maybe something stupid, or funny! Just to ease the tension... Yeah, that's a great idea! (Y/N), you are a certifiable genius, if I do say so myself! I had some great ideas, but my dumbass brain decided to pick the worst of them.

I kicked down the door in the stairway, bursting in with dumbass confidence.

"I need alcohol!"

Yes. That is what I said when I burst into the main room of the bar. I stomped along, sliding behind the bar and grabbing a bottle of Bernia Ale. I walked out into the main floor, but I noticed quite quickly that nobody was there. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, taking a swig and looking around suspiciously. I glanced out the window, noticing that the other Sins, as well as Elizabeth and Hawk, were standing around something.

I walked out, taking another drink. As I approached the group, I started hearing the exchanges between the group.

"I'm going to murder you," I heard Ban say as I approached. That was the first thing I heard, and I already knew I needed to defuse whatever was happening.

"Whoa, whoa," I interjected, causing everyone's heads to swivel toward me. I laughed, joining them in the circle. "Who are we murdering, why, and can I help?"

"No way!" Diane snarled, "I'm going to destroy them."

"Wh- oh, hey! Dumb and Dumber!" I exclaimed, seeing the two men in the middle of the circle. One with a bowl-cut and the other with two obnoxious mustaches. "I haven't seen you guys in forever!"

I downed the rest of the ale, smiling sweetly as I approached the two of them. I crouched down to match their height, since they were tied up and forced on their knees, tossing the bottle to the side.