51

OK SO I'M GONNA TRY AND UPDATE LIKE THE WORLD IS ENDING NEXT WEEK
I can't promise that I'll update everyday, because I have a few exams coming up and such, but I'm really going to try and reserve as much time as I can for writing. I'll update as often as I can, since you guys really seemed to dig the idea of it!
Be prepared for attack of the writer!!!

• Third Person •

Hawk moved as fast as his pudgy legs could take him, 'piggy trotting' out of the castle and around the clusters of Holy Knights that surrounded it. His first instinct was to head for Meliodas- the captain would know what to do. However, when he sensed three semi-large magical presences around him, he decided against it. Hawk was a warrior, most definitely, but even with Meliodas by his side, he knew he would struggle to defeat three strong Holy Knights of Liones. Thus, he decided to do the next best thing. He changed route and headed straight toward the magical signatures of King, Diane, and Gowther, amongst a few other, smaller magical powers. He was careful not to drop you off his back, although he almost lost you a few times. You were lighter than Hawk had originally presumed you would be, so your weight didn't hold you down as firmly as he'd like. Still, he continued to run as fast as he could, reaching the three Sins in no time.

"Hey guuuuuyys!" He called out, jumping upward upon seeing them and nearly dropping you. The Grizzly, Serpent, and Goat Sins all swiveled their heads upon hearing the familiar voice, then widened them in surprise when they saw you upon his back.

"(Y/N)?!" King demanded, not believing his eyes. He flew toward the pig as fast as he could, ripping you off of his back so fast Hawk hadn't realized it was him. He halted quickly, thinking he dropped you, but sighed in relief seeing you in King's arms. "(Y/N) what's wrong?"

King eyed you with an immense amount of worry. You were covered with splatters of blood, although he was pretty sure it wasn't your own, he still worried that was a possibility. You seemed to be in alright position, save for being unconscious. That was until, of course, King looked at your eyes. They glowed a faint pink color, which, unbeknownst to him, was much fainter than before, because the goddess's magic was wearing off. He furrowed his eyebrows, waving a hand in front of your face. You didn't respond.

"Is that (y/n)?" Asked Diane from across the open area. She struggled to stand- still weak, even after King had healed her, from the battler between her, Dreyfus, King, and Helbram. Her eyes shone with hope. Had finding her friend really been that easy? "King, is that her?!"

"(Y/N)...?" King mumbled, flicking your cheek and trying various ways to wake you. You only responded by mumbling something incoherent and furrowing your eyebrows. The glow in your eyes continued to grow fainter. "The hell...?"

"It seems that (y/n) has been put into a state of mental reality," Gowther stated from next to Hawk.

"Mental reality?" Diane asked, poking her lip out in confusion. "What's that?"

"I've heard of those!" Hauser exclaimed, "Isn't that an ability that only you have Gowther? Well, you and the Goddess Clan..."

"It does appear to be similar to the effects of a spell like that," Guila mumbled, "But the only way the Goddess Clan could've casted that spell is if she found the Horn of Cernunnos."

"Hah?" Diane and Hauser spoke simultaneously.

"It's a device used to communicate with the Goddess Clan that the kingdom retrieved many years ago," Guila explained, "I believe it was the Sins that retrieved it as well."