87

Hey, y'all. I wanted to start this chapter out and explain why I've been gone so long. I'm not asking for your pity or anything, but I think you, as readers, deserve an explanation.
Over the last few months I've been experiencing a long string of depressive relapses. Once things seem to get better, I get another thing piled on top of my already heavy load. I am constantly surrounded by negative energy, and only get three to five hours of relief during theatre.
As I am typing this, my day has been particularly shitty. I guy I was practically dating, but never really, told me that he has never had feelings for me and was only using me cause I'm a good kisser and make him horny enough for other girls. After school theatre also got cancelled for nearly a month, and my school had added an extra week to our break. Our teachers are piling on the work and making it seem we won't have much free time. My parents are very close to getting a divorce, and they take it out on me, telling me I'm a disappointment and not worth the financial drain nearly everyday.
Again, I don't want pity or anything. I'm just trying to explain why I've been gone.
That being said, I don't think any of that is an excuse anymore. I have taken enough time, and I think I'm stable enough mentally to get back to my usual routine. I can't promise they will be frequent. But I will begin updating again.
I am so sorry for making all of you wait so long. However, my mental stability comes before writing, as much as I wish it didn't.
Thank you for waiting for me.

———

"Terribly sorry for coming in on such short notice, dreadful etiquette, I know~"

"Oh? Another demon?" Galland asked, looking you up and down. "Are you part of those idiot Sins as well?"

"Another demon?" You purred, looking him up and down. "Galland! You shouldn't talk about yourself that way! I'm sure there at least one defining trait somewhere within that completely boring personality of yours!"

You grinned, teeth bared and eyes glinting with mischief. Galland growled in irritation, pulling his Halberd closer and poising it for battle.

You laughed, "That's the weapon you're using?! Please, you're going to have to try harder against me, honey. I'm not a piss-ant mini-boss like Ban. I'll give you some time, though! Prep all you want!"

"Those are strong words for such a low-level demon," Melascula snapped, "I don't even recognize your aura, you're so insignificant."

Your eye twitched, your grin never faltering. A burst of flames bloomed upward from behind you. You took a step forward, and both Commandments widened their eyes, staggering at the force. You forced your magical aura upon them.

"Insignificant? I wouldn't say that, sweetie," you hummed, another step, "You really don't remember me? I'm hurt~ We used to be partners, darling. I must say, though- I've had better sex with humans."

"Wh-what is this force?" Gallon breathed, looking hesitantly over at his partner. Melascula was struck, a deer in headlights.

"I-it can't be..." she whispered.

"Oh? But it can!" You cackled, stomping your foot down at looking threateningly at the two of them. While they were above you, it seemed that you towered ominously over them. You bowed, making eye contact and never breaking your horrifying grin. "Allow me to introduce myself! My name is (y/n) (l/n). I am the Raven Sin of Despond- the Eighth Sin of the Seven Deadly Sins. Oh! And I'm the last of the Tenebris Demons~"

"Tenebris..." Garland mumbled, and then his eyes widened, peering down at you with hesitation and mild fear.

"The one and only!" You cackled, throwing your arm up in the air and posing. "Literally..."