53

OK SO IM WRITING AN ARTHUR FANFIC NOW?!?! LIKE I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED IT YET BUT ITS HAPPENING
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OK SO IM WRITING AN ARTHUR FANFIC NOW?!?! LIKE I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED IT YET BUT ITS HAPPENING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OK BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM

"It has been a long time, has it not, comrades?"

"Wow, Merlin??? Where have you been?!"

"You were with King Arthur the whole time?"

"Our chances of coming out successful have increased considerably with you here."

"Woo! I called it! It's awesome to have you back!"

We all shouted out 'hello's happily, Diane first, followed by King, Gowther, and I. Merlin smiled at us appreciatively, all of us giving her toothy grins back. Well, except for Meli. He was glaring daggers at her.

"It's good to be back," she hummed, then turned to the short blonde. "Why such a scary face captain?"

"I have a few questions to ask you," he responded vaguely in a sinister voice. "But for now we need to-"

"You're absolutely right," she answered before he could finish. She snapped her fingers and the world around us flashed a bright white. Suddenly we were within the castle, in front of a large door with various gold and indigo designs littered across it. Everyone looked around curiously, before coming to the realization that she had teleported us. I glanced around.

"Isn't this...?" I started, and Merlin nodded.

"Just outside of the King's bedchambers I believe," she spoke.

"You believe?" I asked, "Aren't you the one who brought us here?"

"Yes," she said knowingly, "I attempted to teleport us within the room, but was denied. It must be the work of my worthless apprentice. A spell that grants only the caster access inside: Perfect Cube."

"Well, we tried," I shrugged, turning around and stepping forward. I was met by a set of metal armor. I felt up the chest-plate and down the sides of the armor until I rested on the crotch part of the metal armor. I scrunched up my face in confusion, "Dad?"

(IF YOU DONT GET THE REFERENCE IM-)

"Gwah! Get offa me!" Screeched the person, scrambling away from me. I looked at them, finding a familiar, white-haired Holy Knight. I beamed.

"Wow, hey! You're that Dawn Roar kid!" I grinned, then looked behind him to find four other Holy Knights. My smile grew larger. "And you're Dawn Roar!"

"It's Slader and his merry friends," Gowther confirmed, looking at them.

"Where did you come from?!" The chick- I recalled how she flirted with Ban and scowled; bitch- asked, raising her weapon. I rolled my eyes, clicking my tongue.