Q&A Thing!!

Asked by Demon_Child_Sherbert

     - Favorite anime?
Surprise, surprise- it's not actually SDS. I've always been a fan of Kill La Kill, and no iTS NOT CAUSE IM A PERVERT I JUST LOVE MAKO
     - Favorite character from that anime?
M a k o
     - (Life or death situation) What's your favorite
Disney movie?
MULAN I WILL FITE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES

Asked by @SuicidePineapples

     - How do you find the motivation to write?
Honestly, I find most of it in you guys and my commitment to you. When I published this story, and when people started reading it, we kind-of made an agreement. I would keep writing for myself, and now for you as well. And hopefully you would stick around! Sometimes I just get a random writing fever/awesome idea though. Not too often, lol, but it happens.

Asked by @Sammyhart2001

     - Have you watched Hazbin Hotel, and if so what's your favorite character?
Oh, honey. I've watched that pilot at least six times. Also Angel Dust is my mans- Alastor is a close second though.
     - What's your favorite color?
Blue. That weird turquoise-y teal one.
     - How do you get these amazing ideas for your book?
Awww shucks, dont make me blushhh. Honestly, I feel in love with Ban and I was like "Hm. What if a depressed bitch like me was in the Sins. oH and what if she was a demon- OooOhH and maybe her race went extinct because of the-" and it turned into an all-nighter of brainstorming and yah. That's how Greed and Despond happened.
     - Top 5 animes?
Kill La Kill, Seven Deadly Sins, Assassination Classroom, My Hero Academia, and Ouran High School Host Club. :)
     - Top 5 anime characters?
Mako, Dabi, Ban, Karma, and Shigaraki.
     - Top 5 anime boyos?
Dabi, Ban, Karma, Shigaraki, and Hikaru and Kaoru (don't make me pick)
     - Top 5 anime gorls?
Mako, Toga, Midnight, Merlin, and Hange (from AOT)

Asked by @mini_doughnutt

     - When will (y/n) and Ban actually be in a relationship?
Great question! We are currently in the "Ban finally gets off his ass and realizes (y/n) is great- especially when she basically dies for the Sins" arc! Somewhere close to the end of S3 (in the anime) is when they're going to get together. I'm planning on dedicating the last few chapters to them figuring things out, without necessarily focusing on the plot. So yeah.

Asked by @belladaburrit0

- Can you draw?
I mean, I like to draw- the question of can.... haha no
- Favorite oldie anime?
OHSHC
- Ever been to Japan?
Oh, god I wish, but I'm poor as shit.
- How can you write so FREAKIN good?
Ohhhhh stahhppp. I just write a lot I guess. The first ever story I wrote (which I wrote mainly for myself, and is probably still on Quotev) was god-awful, but it got better as it went along. I learned from writing a lot, knowing what sounds good to me, actually learning what fucking grammar is, and just writing about what I enjoy for people I like. There's nothing too special about me- just critiquing myself and practicing is all I did. :)

Asked by @CreepyYouTuberPasta

- Who is your favorite voice actor (sub or dub)?
Yūki Kaji! He's Zeldris, Meliodas, Eren Yeager, Issei Hyodo, Lyon Vastia, Todoroki Shoto, Kenma Kozume, and many, many more! I love his work ughhh
- Can you draw? (If so show us)
Not very well, I'm afraid, but here's one of my better "pieces".

     - Any advice for writers?Write what you like

Write what you like. And for gods sake, write for yourself, not others. Don't worry about grammar and spelling and shot while your writing- just let your ideas go onto the page, and edit that other shit out later. (And yes, most people should edit after their first draft)