-1-

A/N: I put Yeri in the story and some of you might think it's Yeri from Red Velvet and say "she's older" but it's not her. She's just a classmate. I used her name because I like it but it's not Yeri from Red Velvet

*****

"Jaemin!" called a certain raven haired boy from the end of the school hallway. Jaemin turned back and saw his crush. His heart started to beat fast and he felt butterflies building up in his stomach.

"H-hey Jeno" the caramel boy mentally facepalmed himself after stuttering. Jeno didn't seem to notice and pouted. The other boy felt like his heart was going to explode seeing his crush acting cute towards him.

"You almost left without me" Jaemin ruffled the other male's hair messing it up. "Sorry"

"I'm not forgiving you so easily!" Jeno walked away from Jaemin leaving him asking himself one question. "Why do I like this doofus?" Jaemin snapped back to reality and chased after Jeno. After a few times of calling his name, Jeno stopped walking and Jaemin finally caught up.

"You're petty" Jeno couldn't believe what the boy in front of him had said. He scrunched up his face and spoke, "You chased me all the way here just to tell me that?"

"That wasn't what I meant to say. I might as well go cry in the corner" Jaemin felt stupid. He always seemed to find a way to embarrass himself in front of his crush.

"Just forgive me already. I'll do anything" an evil grin seemed to appear on Jeno's lips and that's when Jaemin knew he fucked up. "Fine! Buy me food and some plushies" Jaemin raised an eyebrow. "Why plushies?"

Jeno immediately regretted saying that and tensed up but he knew Jaemin wouldn't stop asking him until he got an answer. "To have something to cuddle with" although the raven haired boy muttered this, Jaemin was still able to hear him. "Or you could just cuddle with me instead"

"Don't make fun of me, okay?" the caramel haired boy smiled at him and grabbed his wrist, "Lets go. I'm getting hungry" Jaemin was glad Jeno couldn't see his face because he was a blushing mess because of the skinship as for Jeno he was completely unfazed.

Soon both males were walking side by side talking about a blonde haired boy that they both admired. "Jisungie is the cutest person ever!" Jaemin let out a chuckle as these words escaped the other boys' lips. "If only you could think that about me". Jaemin shook off his thoughts and spoke, "He's so precious. I just want to wrap him up with blankets and tell him he's the biggest and most adorable baby boy out there". Jeno laughed, "Mood"

They later arrived at an in-n-out near by. They went inside and waited in line to order. Jeno couldn't tell because he was too busy thinking about food but Jaemin was staring at him the whole time. "You really are clueless". Jaemin chuckled to himself catching the other boys' attention. "What's so funny?" Jaemin tensed up at the sudden question but just shrugged and replied with "nothing".

It was their turn to order so Jeno picked the most expensive item on the menu. "Jeno-ah that costs too much money". The said boy turned to the other and grinned, "Well it's a good thing you're paying and I'm not" Jaemin felt like getting on his knees and begging Jeno to not make him pay but he didn't want to cause a scene. "Seriously why do I like you?" The younger male didn't feel like arguing with his hyung, scared that he would have to do other things to please the male.

Once they both ordered, they headed to a booth. Jeno sat on one side while Jaemin sat on the other. A silence filled the two so Jeno took out his phone and he texted his crush, Yeri.

Me
Hey Yeri

Yeri❤️
Hi Jeno-ah <3

A small smile grew upon his lips and Jaemin who had been staring at him noticed.