-16-

"Jaemin!" called a male. The said boy turned around and saw a cute boy and smiled. "Sanha!" The male ran to the other boy and hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you in a while" Jaemin pouted when they released from the hug. "I know. I've been busy practicing for an upcoming comeback" Sanha replied. "Okay. Can't wait to buy an album. Oh right I can't. I'm broke" Jaemin said while chuckling.

*****

"Jaemin" No response. "Jaemin" Still no response. "JAEMIN!" Jeno yelled. "I'm listening to Stray Kids so shut the fuck up" "You might want to come down to the kitchen" Jeno said nervously. "What did you do now?" "Just come" he said anxiously even though it was all an act. "Jeno I swear to god if you burned down the kitchen I will kill you" Jaemin threatened.

Once they were downstairs, Jaemin was shocked by what he saw. There were his favorite foods, snacks, soda, and a copy of his favorite movie. "Jeno what is all this?" he asked. "It's an apology for ditching you that other day. So lets just forget about that and enjoy your food" he answered.

*****

"I'm so full but I still want to eat" Jaemin whined. "Just leave it for tomorrow dummy" Jeno replied while making the 'duh' face. "You're right" The older male sat next to Jaemin. The said boy laid his head on Jeno's shoulder. "Nono, can you kiss me?" Jeno ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled, "You know I can't do that" "That sounds awfully familiar" Jaemin thought.

"Why not?" "Because I'm not gay. I kiss girls not guys" "You always find a way to break my heart in two" "I understand. What do you want to do?" Jaemin said with a smile even though deep down he was hurting, as usual. "Lets just binge watch something on Netflix" Jeno replied. "Okay" Jaemin snuggled up against Jeno's chest but Jeno only moved away.

Jaemin noticed this and put on a frown but Jeno being the dense dumbass he is didn't realize. The young male didn't say anything during the movies but his heart was hurting the whole time. "I love you Lee Jeno" he mumbled to himself. Little did he know, Jeno had heard him. "I love you too Jaemin. Just not the same way you do" Jeno thought even if he knew it was a lie.