-52-

As Jeno got to Jinhee's house, he knocked on it about a thousand times. The girl opened the door and was happy when she saw Jeno. "Hey babe. What are you doing here?" she smiled. "We're over" "What?! You can't break up with me!" "Oh really because it looks like I just did" Jeno said and was getting ready to leave. "I'll tell your parents". Jeno let out a sigh but thought of Jaemin. "I don't care. U can tell them anything you want but we're through. I've had enough of you and your bullshit!". With those final words, Jeno left and went to Mark's house.

*****

"Okay so you want me to text Jaemin in about an hour and tell him to meet you at the tree where we used to hang out at as kids?" Mark asked. "I don't know if it'll be an hour. I'll just text you when but everything else is right" "But why?" Jeno went to the door and opened it, "I'll explain later. I gotta go now"

Jeno made his way to the tree and took out this pocket knife. He began to carve letters on it but it was going to be tough. He spent an hour carving the letters and once he thought it was perfect, he texted Mark.

Me
I'm done

Me
You can text Jaemin now

Marker🖊
Okay. But you better
tell me what's going on

Me
I will. Just text him

*****

Me
Can you meet me at
the park where we used
to hang out?

Jaejae🌸
Um okay? Just give
me five minutes

Me
Okay

Jaemin got ready and made his way to the park. He saw a figure near the tree from far away but couldn't make out who it was. He knew it was Mark or at least thought so, so he ran like a little child and jumped on the person's back. "Markie! I'm here!" Jaemin shouted excitedly while Jeno chuckled. "It's been a long time since I've heard your beautiful voice" Jeno said and Jaemin got off his back.

The young male was getting ready to leave but Jeno got a hold of his hand. He felt a spark and missed the feeling of Jaemin's soft hands. He caressed his hand with his thumb and hugged him. "I miss you Nana". The young boy hugged Jeno back and brought the two closer together if that was even possible.

After ten seconds, Jeno released from the hug and smiled, "Look at the tree". Jaemin turned to his left and saw what was on the tree. His smile faded because he didn't know what it meant. "Jeno and Jinhee?" he mumbled under his breath.

Picture:

"That's nice"

"That's nice". "Just nice?" Jeno asked. "Yeah. Jinhee will love this" Jaemin said causing Jeno to facepalm himself. "Jeno plus Jaemin Forever and Always" the older male said. Jaemin's head turned so fast to face the male, "What?" "I know you said it was off, but you won the bet" "What?". "This was the final week. You win Jaemin. I love you" Jeno said and grabbed the young boys' hands.

"What about Jinhee?" "I broke up with her" "But your parents-" Jaemin started but got cut off by Jeno. "I don't care Nana. I don't care what they think. I just want to be with you" "Forever and always?" Jaemin slightly mocked the carving and Jeno chuckled. "Forever and always" the older boy reassured Jaemin and connected their lips together.