-42-

It was getting darker and darker outside so the five boys decided to leave Mark's house. Chenle, Renjun, and Jisung went their separate ways while Jaemin and Jeno were leaving in the same direction. As the two walked, Jaemin felt a breeze overcome him and he shivered. Jeno noticed this and took off his hoodie and handed it to the young boy next to him.

"Its fine. You don't need to" Jaemin said even though in reality he wanted the hoodie. "I know you're lying. Just take it". The young male took it and placed it over him. The hoodie had Jeno's scent and Jaemin loved it. The older male grabbed Jaemin's hands and intertwined their hands together. "Nana can I stay at your house today?" "Yeah but why?" "I want to be with you tonight" Jeno answered and squeezed his hand lightly. "Okay" Jaemin smiled.

*****

That night, Jeno wore Jaemin's shorts but didn't wear a shirt. As for Jaemin, he wore both. They got into the bed together and Jaemin closed his eyes and spread his arms out and accidentally touched Jeno's bare chest. "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that" Jaemin chuckled nervously.

"It's fine. Your warm hands felt nice on my skin". The young male started blushing and turned his back to Jeno. "Don't be shy Nana" Jeno smiled and back hugged the male. "You're cute" the older male said and kissed his cheek. "Nono stop" Jaemin whined cutely. "I just want to show my love for you Nana" Jeno said and pecked his lips. Jaemin turned around to face the older male and stared at him lovingly.

"Lets sleep okay?" the young male said. "You're adorable when you're nervous". "Just stop talking" Jaemin said and caressed the males' cheeks. "You're right. Lets kiss instead" Jeno said which caused Jaemin to smile. They kissed for a few seconds and the young male cuddled with the older. "Goodnight Nono" "Night Nana" he said and placed a kiss on Jaemin's forehead.