-48-

Jeno and Jinhee were at the carnival and Jeno wanted to die. There weren't any people there which meant they had the place all to themselves. Jinhee wanted to go to a photo booth to take pictures to remember that day. The day that she would become Lee Jeno's girlfriend. The male dreaded for the day to end because he would have to ask her out and he wouldn't be able to be with Jaemin. All because of his stupid homophobic parents.

"You have to smile" Jinhee said for the tenth time while looking over their pictures. "I'm not showing you my precious eye smile". Jeno groaned for the twentieth time that day. "We've been here for ages. Can we just go somewhere else?" "Not until you smile or I tell your parents". "Fine". "I can't wait to be back in your arms Nana". Jeno thought of the precious boy he loved so much and his heart skipped a beat. He instantly smiled so Jinhee took the picture.

The rest of the day, Jeno had to be romantic with Jinhee and he hated it so much. He had to win prizes for her, feed her food, kiss her cheek, and hold her hand. The day was ending and so was the date. Jeno was walking Jinhee home but she stopped in her tracks. "Nono-" "Don't call me that". "Ask me out and make it sweet". "This girl is going to be the death of me".

"Jinhee, you are a smart and pretty girl. Any guy would be lucky to be your boyfriend. So would you make me a lucky guy and be my girlfriend?" Jeno hated the words he had just uttered and wanted her to say no but he knew she would say, "Yes! Yes! I will be your girlfriend". She hugged Jeno tightly and he felt like crying. Not because he was now dating Jinhee but because he knew Jaemin would be heartbroken.