Special Chapter (Sanmin)

Sanha and Jaemin had been friends for a couple of months now and they slowly started interacting with each other like couples would. It started off with little things like holding each other's hands or feeding each other during lunch or at Jaemin's house. All this then led to cuddling and lots and lots of skinship. Surprisingly, they never realized it. To them it seemed normal, as if friends would do all this stuff together.

Their friends however, disagreed. No matter how many times they told the two males that they acted like a couple, the two would think that they're joking around. "U really think it's normal?" Mark asked Jaemin. The boy on the couch nodded and was barely paying attention to the topic since they had the same conversation almost every single day. It was like a daily routine to them now. "Do you like him?" Jisung asked the question that nobody dared to ask. It was like if asking the question would kill them.

"Me? Like Sanha?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow at the sudden question. He honestly didn't know. He didn't think he did but he wasn't completely sure and didn't want to give any false information so he just shrugged. "It's obvious you do" Renjun said, tired of everyone beating around the bush.

In all honestly, Renjun liked seeing Jaemin and Sanha together. He found them so adorable and he thought they should be a couple and he couldn't wait for it to happen. However, the two never admitted their feelings so it was time for him to play Cupid.

"How bout you and Sanha go on a date. Just you and him and no stupid friends like us to worry about. Act romantic. Be the perfect date. Be you and then see if you like him" Renjun instructed. Jaemin, being the stubborn boy he is, shook his head. It sounded too cheesy for his liking and he didn't think Sanha would be up to the idea. In fact, he thought it would just make things awkward between them. "Perfect. I'll tell Sanha that you two will be going to dinner together, alone" Renjun said, emphasizing 'alone'.

He wanted Jaemin and Sanha to be together so badly that he took out his wallet and took out $150 and gave them to the younger male. "There you go. My treat. Have fun and spoil the boy. He'll love it". Jaemin scrunched up his face and gave Renjun the most judgmental look ever. "1, he's not a girl 2, I'm not going on a date with him and 3, thanks for the money mom" Jaemin said causing Renjun to roll his eyes. He hated how annoying and stubborn Jaemin was but he refused to give up.

*****

The next day, Sanha knocked on Jaemin's door. While he waited, he straightened his shirt, combed his hair with his fingers the best he could, and put on the brightest smile that could appear on his face. Jaemin opened the door and saw the boy he had been wanting to see and the way he was dressed made him look hot yet cute at the same time. He was wearing tight blue jeans, a white shirt with blue and red stripes, a double layer hoodie, and round glasses.

"Hey San. What you doing here?" Jaemin asked after he finished eyeing the boy up and down. "Renjun told me that we were going on a date. Are you ready?" Sanha said. Jaemin mentally cursed Renjun in his mind and could just imagine the smug look on his face when he got back home but a little part of him was happy.

"No. I'll go get ready now. Just wait in the living room in the meantime" Jaemin said and let Sanha in. He immediately rushed upstairs and quickly chose an outfit. It wasn't too much but it wasn't too little either. He went back downstairs and saw Sanha smiling when he looked at him. "You look great Nana". Jaemin lightly blushed and smiled, "Thanks. You too". After light conversation, the two headed to god knows where.

*****

"How come we're at the mall?" Sanha asked Jaemin who was confused as well. "I don't know but now that we're here, wanna go buy something. My treat" Jaemin said and turned to face the male with a smile. It wasn't actually his money. It was Renjun's and he didn't plan on paying him back. Sanha knew about Jaemin's love for plushies so the first store he went into was the plushie store. Jaemin's eyes grew wide and he went to hug each plushie as if his life depended on it. "I have reunited with my family" he joked.

Sanha couldn't help but smile at the cute baby in front of him. He was just so adorable and Sanha liked his childish personality. Unlike Jaemin, Sanha knew how he felt. He likes Jaemin but he doesn't want the younger to know since he doesn't want Jaemin to stop talking to him. "Look Sanha! This plushie looks like you!" Jaemin said excitedly, snapping Sanha out of his train of thoughts. He saw Jaemin smiling widely while jumping up and down and squeezing a beagle plushie.

"I'm going to buy it so that whenever I look at it, I'll be reminded of you" Jaemin said while hugging the plushie tightly. Sanha blushed at the statement and smiled. The younger male was so cute, he just wanted to kiss him all over his face and take him on dates all the time. "Sannie, are you listening?" Jaemin asked. When Sanha snapped out of his thoughts for the second time that day, he noticed that Jaemin's face was only a few inches away from his. His face felt hot and he had the strongest urge to kiss the cute male in front of him but this all stopped when Jaemin backed up.

"No, sorry. What did you say?" he replied. "I said that you should buy this" he said and held up a golden retriever plushie, "Because it's my favorite animal and I'm your favorite person". The young male giggled and booped Sanha's nose. "You're not wrong" Sanha thought. He really liked Jaemin and had been meaning to ask him out some time but never had the guts. Since they were out on a date, he thought he would do it after it ended which was when he would walk Jaemin home, that is if he wasn't scared.

*****

After what seemed like two hours, Jaemin and Sanha finally left the mall after they had finished eating. They had bought so many things that they would probably not even use and talked about the most random things and even had small arguments about them. They were walking hand in hand in complete comfortable silence. The stars twinkled above them and the wind was breezy but not too cold. The moon illuminated the sky and the trees swayed back and forth.

"I don't care what you say. I'm not a little kid" Jaemin pouted, bringing back the topic that they were arguing about before. Sanha chuckled and shook his head. "I'm just cute like one but I'm not an actual little kid" Jaemin said. "Fine. You win this argument but only because I like you" Sanha replied, not realizing that he had exposed himself. A little part of him hoped that Jaemin thought that he meant as a friend but another part of him hoped that Jaemin would think that he actually likes him.

"You're cute" Jaemin said. Sanha was a bit taken back by the statement but nevertheless blushed. The boy did things to him that nobody had ever done. He made him feel special and free and he was glad that he met Jaemin. "Nana" Sanha said, breaking the silence that engulfed them. Jaemin's heart started beating fast when Sanha intertwined their hands together and called him the nickname he made for him. He stopped walking and faced Sanha. The said boy stopped as well and turned to Jaemin with a confused expression on his face.

"I need to test something out" Jaemin thought. He tiptoed since Sanha was a little bit taller than him. He gulped nervously but he needed to know the truth. Before Sanha could question what was happening, Jaemin softly placed his lips on top of Sanha's. A huge spark presented itself and Jaemin's heart raced faster than ever. His face felt hot and his body trembled at the soft feeling of Sanha's lips. He slowly backed up and looked down at the ground, too shy to face the older male. Sanha was so happy and he loved the feeling of Jaemin's lips and he wanted to taste them again.

He grabbed Jaemin's chin and lifted it up slowly and once they were face to face he asked, "How was it?" "It was short yet amazing" Jaemin replied barely audible. The feeling left him weak in the knees and he could barely process anything. "Well we can fix that" Sanha said as he got closer to Jaemin's face. He placed his lips on top of Jaemin's and this time, it was much better. It was longer and more sweet and so full of love. Jaemin wrapped his arms around Sanha's neck while Sanha wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist.

He held the boy tightly as their lips moved in sync and their faces were completely flushed. Kissing Jaemin was so much better than Sanha had ever imagined. He craved the warm and soft feeling and he wanted to kiss him whenever he could. Unfortunately, they were running out of breath so Sanha reluctantly pulled away. He placed his forehead on top of Jaemin's as they both panted heavily. "Nana will you be my boyfriend?" Sanha asked. Jaemin nodded, "Yes" and the two shared another passionate kiss but this time, as boyfriends.