-10-

Jaemin was pacing around his room thinking about the one and only, Lee Jeno. It was impossible for him to stop thinking about the other male. Somehow he was always in his mind and he hated it. "Get out of my head Jeno" he yelled into his pillow. Then there was a knock on his door. "Come in"

In front of him stood Chenle and Yuta. His mood quickly changed and he ran to hug the two. "Too tight Jaemin" Yuta said. He quickly let go and chuckled nervously, "Sorry but what are you doing here?" "I wanted to visit Korea" "Well what are you doing here? Lets go" Jaemin said eager to do something else besides think about his annoying crush.

Yuta shook his head, "Not now. I gotta unpack" "Oh that's fine. We'll go later" "Actually tomorrow" he corrected. "You're killing me Yuta" Jaemin thought. "Okay. Yeah that's fine too." The two males stayed at his house for an hour before deciding to go home. "Bye guys" he yelled and watched them leave. As he was about to close the door, a hand grabbed onto the doorknob and swung the door open.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" Jaemin thought as he saw the person who opened the door. "God, kill me now". A smirk grew on the girls' face, "Miss me Jaemin?" The said boy scoffed, "No. Not even a little bit" "Oh too bad cuz I missed you" she pouted. "What the fuck do you want Jinhee?" he asked, anger evident in his voice. "I want Jeno and I want you to help me get him". The younger male scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Over my dead body" he snarled and tried closing the door but she held onto the doorknob and swung the door open again.

"Well I can fix that" "Are you threatening me?" "Yes so help me get Jeno" "Even if I did help you, which I wouldn't even if my life depended on it-" "Your life does depend on it" she cut him off. "You're a psycho" "Well duh. Did you really think killing your parents was an accident?" Jaemin felt like his world was crumbling. His life was a lie.

"Why do you want him?" "Because he's Lee fucking Jeno. Everyone wants him" "You may want him but how do you know he wants you?" "Just ask him" "Or better yet, you ask him because I'm not doing you any fucking favors" he said and this time he was able to close the door.

*****

"She's crazy. Crazy I tell you! Crazy!" Jaemin told his friends. "I'm gonna go on a hunch and say she's crazy" Mark said. "Nana don't listen to her. She's mental and Jeno hates her. He wouldn't date her if she was the last female on earth" Renjun said. "You're right. I don't know why I'm freaking out" "You're freaking out? I couldn't tell" Haechan sarcastically said.

"Not helping" Jaemin growled. "Sorry. Besides Renjun is right. Jeno hates her. Why are you stressing out?" "Because what if he does date her?" "No way. Nomin is the ultimate ship and it will happen" Chenle said. "Nomin?" Jaemin blushed. "He's as red as a tomato and all you said was their ship name" Jisung teased. "Shut up" Jaemin said flustered.