-40-

The next day Jaemin pretended that yesterday never happened and wanted Jeno to do the same. Luckily he had agreed and put the events passed them. They were at the cafeteria with their friends and the two were holding hands underneath the table. "Oh! How bout movie night? Every Wednesday someone is in charge of picking a genre for a movie and they have to get popcorn, food, and other snacks and we all hang out at their house" Jaemin suggested earning nods from the six guys.

"That's a great idea but does it have to be Wednesday?" Renjun asked. "No but it has to be the same day every week to make it 'Weekly Movie Night Day'. So what day should it be?" "How bout Thursday instead?" "Yeah. That works for me" Mark said. "Me too" Chenle said. Everybody had agreed on the day and time and who was planning the small gathering each week. It wasn't that hard since they decided it should be oldest to youngest.

The bell then rang and they all had to go back to their classes except Jeno and Jaemin. Chenle and Jisung had offered to throw away their trash so the two could be together. Jeno turned to face Jaemin and smiled at him. He leaned into Jaemin's ear and whispered, "Good idea baby. Can't wait to cuddle with you" and placed a kiss on his cheek making Jaemin turn bright red.