-28-

"What were you dreaming about Jaemin?" Jeno asked. "Nothing. Just a plain and ordinary dream" "Then why were you moaning?" Jaemin's eyes widened but thankfully his back was turned to the older male so Jeno wasn't able to see his reaction. "Was I moaning? I don't think I was moaning. I wasn't moaning" he said trying to sound convincing. "Okay. Whatever you say Nana"

"So what do you want to do?" Jeno asked. "Kiss you" Jaemin whispered but Jeno heard. "Then come kiss me". The caramel haired boy was blushing and nervous. "Did I hear that right?" Jaemin thought. "I'm hungry. Lets go eat" Jeno said. The younger boy sighed and stood up. His head was hanging low and a frown was plastered on his face. "Don't play with my feelings Jeno"

*****

"How many days do I have left?" Jaemin asked and Jeno thought for a few seconds. "10". "Can I just give up?" "I'm tired of this" . "My little Nana can't handle this for 10 more days?" The younger boy groaned and hit his head on the table repeatedly. "One second you act like you have feelings for me and the next second you act like we're just friends and we'll never be more than that"

"I want to be with you Jeno" "Do you want to be with me?" the young male thought. "Just ten more days and maybe we'll be together" Jeno answered as he got up to wash the plates. "Maybe" Jaemin repeated as his heart broke into a million pieces. "I can't win. If he liked me he would have told me already. The pain isn't worth it but I made the bet so I can't forfeit. I just want to be with him. I love you Jeno. Why can't you love me? Am I not enough for you?"

*****

A/N: What chapter do you guys want this story to end on?