-32-

"Jaehyun I'm going to fucking kill you!" Mark growled and pushed him up against the wall. "Whoa Mark. Calm down. What happened?" "He ruined my relationship with Haechan" "How?" "He fucking kissed me and gave me hickeys even though I told him I was dating someone" "Jaehyun what the fuck? Why'd you do that?" Taeyong asked. "Because I wanted to be with him and it's not fair that he fell for Haechan"

"I fucking hate you" Mark said harshly and punched Jaehyun in the face. He let go of him and walked to the door but stopped in his tracks, "I hope you burn in hell". Mark then drove to Jaemin's house. He knocked on the door and Jaemin let him inside. "Nana do you want juice or water?" a voice from the kitchen asked.

He recognized the voice. It was Haechans'. "Water will be fine". The other boy grabbed a water bottle and went to the living room. There he saw Mark and his heart began to hurt. "I'll leave you two alone" Jaemin said and went up to his room. "I understand if you don't want to talk. I'll just leave" Mark said and walked towards the door. "Before you leave" Haechan paused and Mark faced him. "Can you kiss me one more time?" The older boy smiled and nodded.

Mark went up to the male and wrapped his arms around Haechan's waist and pulled him close. Their lips connected and the spark was there. Haechan felt ecstatic but the warmth soon disappeared when Mark pulled away. "I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want this to end but I guess life had other plans. Goodbye". And with those words, Mark left the house and went to his car. He started to cry and banged his head on the steering wheel repeatedly.

Meanwhile in the house, Haechan was crying as well. Jaemin hurried down the stairs and comforted the older boy. "Jaemin I'm so stupid. I can't believe I ended things with him" "Then get back together. You both still love each other and you're both hurting so just make up". "I'll ask him in a few days"